Survivor

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I'm pretty sure Ken voted for Jess just because he thought the Lucy thing was blown up and he didn't want to be on the wrong side of the numbers. It was pretty funny when Jess was like "and I'm just supposed to trust you?" and Ken was like "Yeah". I guess she knows now.

David really swung for the fences with that move. It worked but it's still a long shot that it will work out well for him in the long run. On the other hand, if it brings Jessica over to their side he just created a new majority alliance. Then again, it looks like a swap is coming next week so we'll see how valuable Jessica's hypothetical loyalty will be vs. an idol that nobody but Ken knew about.

Chris was a monster in the reward challenge. It seems like they really went for scrawny little dudes on the millennials tribe and he was a man among boys in that challenge. Meccala was pretty impressive as well but I'm still not so sure she has the subtlety for this game.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I'm actually really enjoying this season because it has been so unpredictable. I can usually peg the top 5 with an 80% or so accuracy within the first 6 episodes. This season is completely up in the air to me. So many people are playing completely aloof.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm enjoying it too. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy great game play, but the people doing it have to be fun to watch, and so far this season the personalities are making it pretty fun. This is the first time in a long time that I truly like most of the people and really don't care which way it goes. I will admit that I do have Ken and Zeek (frumpy mill with a corny mustache) as my favorites. As far as game play goes, I'm still scratching my head over David's play of the idol though. Didn't make much sense, even more so when I saw that the other vote for Lucy wasn't even from his closest ally.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
The ugly nerdy millennial chick was annoying the fuck out of me when she wouldn't leave the dude alone after he asked like 200 times. Bitch, is your brain broken?!

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
The blacks have outlasted the asians, i think that's a first, now since the blacks have lasted past the 4th kick off, they're usually not picked off anymore unless they do some J'tia shit, also is this the ugliest cast ever?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Probably. Figgy is the only attractive woman, with Michelle basically being relatively average.
I feel the girl that takes best looking for the season, is black girl, these white girls (and short lived asians) are just beer goggles ugh. Especially ugly nerd girl.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Figgy is pretty damn good looking. No beer required.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I forgot to mention Meccalla losing her top and just going on with the challenge. That seems like it used to happen with some regularity but it's been a long time. I remember for sure that Amanda did it and maybe Sugar as well.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I forgot to mention Meccalla losing her top and just going on with the challenge. That seems like it used to happen with some regularity but it's been a long time. I remember for sure that Amanda did it and maybe Sugar as well.
Sandra undid Sugars top in the first eps of HvH2 with the sandbag digging challenge. Amanda was in that mud challenge where they gotta drag a big ball to the other side and everyone was getting their tops and bottoms clung onto and pulled, i think Amanda was one of those skinny bitches so she was able to use the buff as a top like most skinny bitches.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
As far as game play goes, I'm still scratching my head over David's play of the idol though. Didn't make much sense, even more so when I saw that the other vote for Lucy wasn't even from his closest ally.

I'd guess he figured most were going to vote for jessica, and was going to null that and hope the votes from him ken and cece would go through for lucy. Ken was on board for lucy as well, maybe even up to the point where jessica asked him why she should trust him at tribal, he apparently thought they had more of a bond going on, so maybe he flipped his vote to her instead after that. Even he was shocked that david used the idol to save her.

With the idol david took out the next dictator from the other alliance, and made a new ally for the rest of the game in jessica. Now it's david, ken, cece, jessica, if ken doesn't stay butthurt about jessica's betrayal.

Not sure a play like that was needed this early in the game though, of course it would be better to save the idol for yourself, but it turned the numbers game in their favor after being in the bottom for the most part. Which doesn't matter with the shakeup happening next time anyways, but in the game they don't know when or if that even happens in the season.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
If Ken and the three girls alliance can stay in tact after the shakeup, they're gonna be final five.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
His idol play while great to see at that Tribal ended up being a waste now since they are shuffling up the teams. I see why he played it because they were on the bottom and wanted to flip the numbers to their advantage. In the end the move Dave made is one you make after the merge.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah but damn that was great. Without the benefit of hindsight, even then it may not be the smartest. But damn it was nice to see. Also good to see him scrap it up on a physical challenge weighing all of 100 lbs.

Figgy chick is pretty hot but I'm team Michelle after this ep. Mostly because he name is Michelle and not fucking Figgy. Unfortunately based on her Twitter she is bat shit fundamental Christian. Mikayla is hot as hell too, so I'm torn.

I"m retard, don't mind me... sunday night vodka.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
His idol play while great to see at that Tribal ended up being a waste now since they are shuffling up the teams. I see why he played it because they were on the bottom and wanted to flip the numbers to their advantage. In the end the move Dave made is one you make after the merge.

I haven't watched a bunch of the recent Survivor stuff but do they always merge this early? Each team has only voted off what 2 people now?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I haven't watched a bunch of the recent Survivor stuff but do they always merge this early? Each team has only voted off what 2 people now?
it's a swap, for a few seasons swap happens after the 4/5th vote out (some early evacs mess it up tho, but around 4/5th)

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I feel like they use swaps to prevent stuff like the Brains/Beauty/Brawn thing several years ago where the Brains tribe got absolutely decimated and couldn't win shit. So now they shake it up when one tribe is up 2 people or so.

I actually don't mind them doing that either, because it allows for new alliances to be formed and more social gameplay to play out.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I feel like they use swaps to prevent stuff like the Brains/Beauty/Brawn thing several years ago where the Brains tribe got absolutely decimated and couldn't win shit. So now they shake it up when one tribe is up 2 people or so.

I actually don't mind them doing that either, because it allows for new alliances to be formed and more social gameplay to play out.
I hate it, i actually like a total tribal destruction

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I hate it, i actually like a total tribal destruction

Yeah I'm kind of in the same boat. They seem to refuse to let the game play out organically. Like no one seems to really give a flying fuck anymore about positioning their tribe to actually win challenges. Gen X had some extreme tard-level vote outs if that was a concern.