Survivor

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Holy shit, David(skinny wimp) is seriously the worst. If that wasn't just hilarious editing during the challenge, I don't even know what to say about that dude. He's just so pathetic looking during these challenges.
Please do more fat will stuff soon
tumblr_inline_o69rt2q2hH1rn1fel_500.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Glad Ken stayed. Glad Figs left(though I think she's pretty hot). She's the dangerous one of the two. Her touching Adam during tribal was her way of trying to keep him reeled in. Though when you have you Survivor BF right next to you it's not going to work! I think Jessica's lawyer skills came into play with flipping Adam. I thought Ken was going to fuck it up but he cemented it. You have to worry now if Jessica and Ken will be seen as a strategic "power couple" and it could be Ken's undoing.

This week is why I love this show so much because if this was Big Brother(a show I don't watch anymore) Ken goes home easily. I think the season is shaping up well because there are multiple people that I feel that can go to the end and win.

Michaela barking orders was hilarious, but it was needed. I thought for sure Hannah was going to crack but she held it together so she's not so mentally untough as it appears.

'Survivor': Figgy Says Her Relationship with Taylor Is Over
'Survivor' Castaway Figgy: 'I Was Boston Rob and Taylor Was Amber' - Xfinity TV Blog

Edit: Holy shit...lol
Taylor and Figgy already broke up!!!!! in Survivor Sucks Forum
Taylor knocked up another girl presumably while he was still dating Figgy after the season.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Ken, Michaela, Michelle, Adam would be a nice final four to me.
Michaela is just killing it in challenges and I laughed at the immunity challenge, "you got 3 vs 2 over there if you can't figure it out you deserve to go home" lol.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Dinner w/ friends and Survivor comes up, my wife and I are the Non whiteys at the dinner table and I'm the one saying, "No, this season isn't racist, it's more correct to say sexist".

To recap for ya'll these are the kicked
1.png

5 useless bitches and a fat guy who thought he was King.

The 5 bitches just happen to all be minorities, yes even Figgy is half spanish or whatever the fuck that piece of trash is.

The black bitch was an obvious detriment and worthless in challenges.

The 3 dumb asians decided to Tiger mom themselves, who the fuck wants that shit?

Honestly if i were on Survivor, I'd also go after all the minorities first, leaving me the one lone minority, this way the whiteys won't feel threatened by a minority uprising, but naw these kicks weren't racial, they just geniunely sucked at life and Survivor.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The women almost always get voted off first though. When the goal is survival, I'm sorry, but men bring more to the table.

The flip side is that once women make it to the merge, they have a much higher chance of winning the game than any man.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Weak women get booted pre-merge, strong men post-merge. It's pretty much always that way just because of nature.

Figgy might have been the smarter person in their couple, but she was still dumb as hell. Comparing herself to Rob is funny.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>

Holy shit this video is 6 minutes of her saying absolutely nothing.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Michaela =(

I knew she wouldn't make it to the end just because she's such a straight shooter and is really good at comps. I wish she would have stuck around for a couple more episodes though.

She'll be back for next season though.
Season 34 Cast | Inside Survivor

Last edited:

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Michaela was too good. She needed to temper it a bit. Her going all John Madden on them with the long-game plan was too much for Jay to handle.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
She's still a crazy black woman. That attitude before she left, like she was going to hit someone, is exactly why she was voted out.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
It's gonna be hard to defend this show at the dinner table when it's 6 non white girls kicked and a fat guy.

I tell ya'll one thing, if i ever get stranded on an island, imma kill the first 2 capable white guys i see, seems to be the only way a minority would survive.

• 1Like

gak

<Gold Donor>
Haha, she thought she was running things right up until she got owned.
Show just got 50x better without her on it.

surv2.jpg

• 1Like

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
^Hahaha, that face.

The bros coming together to decide she was too smart was a pretty funny scene.

Also was one of the best blindside reactions ever IMO.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
RIP Micheala. You were fun.

Last week I said that if they took out Michelle then the millennials would be in trouble but Micheala is just about as bad for them. In retrospect, I don't know if Michelle's big move was really all that impressive. Driving Hannah crazy at tribal wasn't exactly subtle.

I think if Ken, Jessica, David, Zeke, and Adam make a tight 5 they will be hard to beat. Really it seems like Chris, Brett, and Sunday will be on their side as well, at least at the beginning. All that leaves is Jay, Michelle, Hannah, Taylor, and Will as the core millennial alliance. It's kind of surprising that it wasn't more lopsided than 7-6 after how things looked at the tribe swap but with Zeke and Adam having switched sides it seems like, I think Gen X has the advantage going into the merge.

Jay seems like an obvious first boot since he is the most athletic millennial and also probably the most strategic with the possible exception of Michelle.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I do want to state that I believe Jay made the best play, get that challenge bitch out of here, she's making the boys look silly.

Everyone seems so uncoordinated that she could have very well sweep the whole shit, post merge.

She's gonna be a beast S34, hopefully she learns to shut her mouth, i'm pretty sure they just evac'd her out, let her rest for 2weeks and started filming again so the returning cast members don't know shit about her.

Cuz S34, looks to be either all great or all kinds of fucked up.

But my fav Ciree returns, fuck this season

Season 34 Cast | Inside Survivor
the S33 ppl are spoilered

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
I disagree that Jay made a good move. Sure she's a threat, but she was also one of his closest allies and with Figgy out and Adam and Zeke switching sides his list of those is getting short. Brett on the other hand has never been with him and was never going to be with him. I think when a tribe doesn't go to TC for a while they get to overthinking things and people get crazy ideas. She was also a big challenge threat which would have made her a target for Gen-X after the merge and now Jay and Taylor are probably at the top of that list and it seems very likely that one or the other of them will be the first one out after the merge.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, he even said he fully trusted her. The vote out was based solely on her being a threat. It would have been the right move later on, but I don't think now.