Taboo

Pilforgod

Silver Knight of the Realm
You all know you want his hat. Time to bring back the Hardy hat. Anyone who can look intimidating wearing that hat is someone to be scared of.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I didn't notice it. They did say cock which surprised me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Qhue

Trump's Staff
They did indeed use such language which was a bit of a shock, but then again it IS TV-MA so its not like people can get too bent out of shape about it.

• 1Like

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Wife and I enjoyed it. The EI Trading Co. group is a cool adversary, but I think the ambitious husband guy is a little over the top. Would you really want to fuck with this guy? I mean, it seems like they have nice furniture and shit. Don't fuck with that guy.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
Second episode not as strong as first but still pretty interesting. Yeah, the East India Trading Company vs The King vs Mad Max is cool as fuck

Husband is over the top but he views Mad Max as a savage negro, he even literally says it every episode. They seem broke as fuck from the first episode but kinda ok in the second, hard to say what the fuck is going on there. I really don't know whats going on with the hooker, the daughter, the boat, whatever

• 1Like

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Don't know what it's like on FX but I download the U.K. version and a lot of fucks and a few American Inventors in it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Don't know what it's like on FX but I download the U.K. version and a lot of fucks and a few Obama-sons in it.

Xfinity On Demand left in all the fucks. I have it recording now on FX so I'll report back if they say it live. That would be amazing since they were also the first station to say and normalize prick, asshole, pussy, and shit. Most of those were just on the Shield.

• 1Like

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I'm impressed how Stephen Graham has gone from the role of little Tommy from Snatch to formidable characters like Al Capone and now this Atticus.

• 1Like

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
I'm impressed how Stephen Graham has gone from the role of little Tommy from Snatch to formidable characters like Al Capone and now this Atticus.

He's definitely mastered the "this guy is pretty laughy but also seems like kind of a sociopath" technique.

NJiQA4l.jpg

• 1Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Recorded version right from FX had two fucks before the first commercial break. This is an FX original so they are pushing the bounds of network TV again. I love it.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Recorded version right from FX had two fucks before the first commercial break. This is an FX original so they are pushing the bounds of network TV again. I love it.

What?

This is a bbc/UK show, fx just own the broadcast rights for the USA

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
So the "Taboo" title really wasn't about his African spiritual practices, it was just about good ol' fashioned brother-fuckin'.

• 1Like

Lenas

Trump's Staff
So the "Taboo" title really wasn't about his African spiritual practices, it was just about good ol' fashioned brother-fuckin'.
Well... For now. There's definitely some voodoo shit in his flashbacks/visions.

• 1Like

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
I thought I could hear some bits of Mycroft's voice in the Prince's. He was unrecognizable otherwise.

• 1Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
What?

This is a bbc/UK show, fx just own the broadcast rights for the USA

Yea, I saw that after posting; HOWEVER, they are still the first cable network to air someone saying fuck before midnight EST. That is pretty significant.

Oh, and it is also awesome that new episodes are shown just a few days after they air on BBC instead of waiting some retarded amount of months/years to get them.

• 1Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
This show is really good, between this, The Young Pope & Black Sails I am pretty fucking happy with TV at the moment. I don't want to blow my load too early, but I feel like this show has the potential to be big, maybe Breaking Bad big. The thing I see holding it back the most is the era, just not sure enough people dig 1814 England.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
This show is really good, between this, The Young Pope & Black Sails I am pretty fucking happy with TV at the moment. I don't want to blow my load too early, but I feel like this show has the potential to be big, maybe Breaking Bad big. The thing I see holding it back the most is the era, just not sure enough people dig 1814 England.
Mini series, you blew your load.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users