Terminator Genisys (2015)

Goatface

if it has a bunch of teminators ripping shit up it could be great. don't think Emilia Clarke can carry any part of this movie.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
re...booting?!seriously?!WTF?!?!?!!?!
and i thought the terminator was a fucking badass menace predator/killing machine,not someone who needs medical care.

FUCK YOU HOLLYWOOD!FUCK YOU!!!!BOMB THAT SHITHOLE!!!!

ffs Cameron,stop being a moneygrabing asshole,forget pocahontas in space shit and put these fuckers away from this project and make your own.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Seriously the age thing is a problem for you? We have had 3 terminators of various ages. A throw away line about sending him back as an older man for insert the huge number of different reasons. Bam it totally fits. Its more likely to be terrible due to bad writing than anything else.

ohkcrlho

Seriously the age thing is a problem for you? We have had 3 terminators of various ages. A throw away line about sending him back as an older man for insert the huge number of different reasons. Bam it totally fits. Its more likely to be terrible due to bad writing than anything else.
i know it's a minor issue but can terminators age?!
and i'm pissed because this is a true classic saga (1 and 2 of course) and i'm afraid they willl do the same with Alien in a couple of years.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
They build the skin suits how ever they want. Why does it have to be the exact same Terminator? It wasn't the same in the movies, just the same model.

ohkcrlho

still.....the whole idea is dumb anyways.and that is a way to go around arnie's age "oh ,now skynet builds old terminators so they can be more stealthy because we all know old people are not evil"

Goatface

"The way that the character is written, it's a machine underneath. It's this metal skeleton. But above that is human flesh. And the Terminator's flesh ages, just like any other human being's flesh. Maybe not as fast. But it definitely ages." Arnold

Reportedly wiill be 2 of the same T-800 from different times

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Arnie isn't the problem. The problem is Jai Courtney. Has he ever been good in anything?

Jaybee

Silver Knight of the Realm
That, or they'll go with some "this model appears non-threatening to people" BS.
This. In 10 more years Skynet will have figured out that little old church ladies make for the least threatening/conspicuous cyborgs.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I blame Christian Bale for this. If he didn't demand to not only be John Conner but also for the script to be changed such that John Conner was the hero than Terminator Salvation wouldn't have a 50/50 good to shit ratio. It would actually have been good enough to warrant a sequel rather than this reboot.

Terminator Salvation and Prometheus both suffered from one extra set of changes too many.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
I blame Christian Bale for this. If he didn't demand to not only be John Conner but also for the script to be changed such that John Conner was the hero than Terminator Salvation wouldn't have a 50/50 good to shit ratio. It would actually have been good enough to warrant a sequel rather than this reboot.

Terminator Salvation and Prometheus both suffered from one extra set of changes too many.
Terminator Salvation was fine, they just ruined the fucking twist in every single trailer. Half of the movie is the buildup to the dude discovering he's a terminator... but we already knew it the entire time.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Exactly. The End with the heart shit was silly. They could have just had Sam Worthington or whatever sacrifice himself to save Connor, and then finish the arc of connor having to trust what hes fighting.

How epic would the reveal have been in theater? Amazing. Instead the first trailer you see him find out and shit and there was no point to it.