The 80s kid thread

Chesire_sl

shitlord
7016244567_c6b3544758_z.jpg

6842541186_54a0690ede_z.jpg

toys.jpg

images
Jesus that looks like the toys r us in newington nh , or maybe they all just look the same. Don't laugh , toys r us had a huge stock of commodore 64 games in the early 80's.
Defender of the Crown kill the dudes horse in the joust just for fun

Black Isle games ,Pool of Radiance boss dragon Fuck you Still .

Inque

FunEmployed
The one in the second picture looks like St. Clairsville, OH. Actually, yea I think it is.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Where my dad bought our Atari games.

rrr_img_68434.jpg

Where my mom bought us ice cream

rrr_img_68435.jpg

Fadaar

That guy
Holy shit that brings back some memories, especially being home on leave. I had totally forgotten about that store until just now (lived in Tampa from 1988 until 2004 then Orlando for college 2004-2009).

Don't remember any of the 80's, I was born at the end of 85. The majority of my childhood memories involve Ninja Turtles, GI Joe, and Jurassic Park.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I wonder if someone could post those photos ( I've seen in FSR a few times ) of people in a shopping mall, all taken in the mid 80's

The pictures have been really well restored and color corrected etc, so they're really clear and it's like a time machine back to the 80's

Terial

Trakanon Raider

Terial

Trakanon Raider
NOOOOOO
frown.png

well if you watch it now, it has a late 80's vibe :p I have them all on DVD

sunhillow_sl

shitlord
I remember watching Flash Gordon and when Ming used his ring of control on Dale - she was moaning and writhing - well, I had some blood rushing to my penal parts.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I was too poor to have any of that good shit, fuck you all.
I feel your pain man, we were poor as fuck growing up as well. I remember one year for Christmas our family was picked as the poorest family in town and the Fire Department and Police Department took my sister and I to buy clothes and presents for our family. I was too little to realize what was going on then but I would love to thank those people now.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
The 80's... back when men were men, women were grandmothers and there were no trannies on the BBS systems!

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Holy shit, I don't think this has been mentioned. One of the greatest Saturday morning cartoons of the 80s:

Dungeons_and_Dragons_DVD_boxset_art.jpg

D%26DCharacters.jpg

tiamat.jpg

Desmas_sl

shitlord
If any of you are near Westland, MI you should hit up Slice of the 80s pizza. They have also a small display case with lots of 80s stuff for sale that I never seen around other than the internet. And cheap too. If you plan on having a pizza, try the radical.