<Prior Amod>
3abe6677b093532799dec8f7fe2f91d2.png

0c31eeb1fd4e9500bd7f4bfaa8ebbb79.png

• 3Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
wtf they removed willow? I quite liked it. I barely remembered the original so there were just enough member berries to give me a fuzzy feeling.

I just don't understand why they would remove anything from the streaming service. Are they running out of hard drive space?
HBO did the same with that failure Westworld too iirc.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
HBO did the same with that failure Westworld too iirc.
Dammit. I always intended to watch that some day.

Maybe I shouldn't keep putting off game of thrones. It's liable to be gone when I finally decide to start it too.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Dammit. I always intended to watch that some day.

Maybe I shouldn't keep putting off game of thrones. It's liable to be gone when I finally decide to start it too.
I wasn't even a huge GoT fan and thought the show was pretty alright til like the last season. I doubt it will get scrubbed considering they are still doing spin offs and shit. Now those may get memory holed.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Tired of sharing...what a fucking lunatic. Their cries are the most entertaining part of this fucking train wreck.

kumail nanjiani GIF by IFC

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Reread that tweet from the perspective of hating Kathleen and her crew and it actually makes perfect sense. Optionally, change a single word to make the perspective more clear yet it perfectly describes the situation.

• 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I wonder how much cope and seethe is required for Disney to shit out another 200 million dollar season of this? I hope they do it.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Well apparently the "woke" people inside Disney are trying to get Iger out asap.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kaige

<WoW Guild Officer>
<WoW Guild Officer>
I've said it before and I'll say it again - Kathleen Kennedy must have some serious dirt on Disney execs because no matter how much she ruins things, she's practically unassailable.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I've said it before and I'll say it again - Kathleen Kennedy must have some serious dirt on Disney execs because no matter how much she ruins things, she's practically unassailable.
She also employed Weinstein's PA to showrun The Acolyte, so team blackmail seems likely.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Look at her past credits. She has built up a lot of Hollywood power over the years. Not just at Disney.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
How many times can companies alienate a core male nerd audience to attract non existant female activist audience before everyone admits it's not about money?
You severely underestimate how hopelessly addicted to IPs modern consumers are.

Star Wars should have been a dead IP after TLJ. Yet even with how utterly retarded TLJ was, Skywalker still made a billion dollars just in ticket sales.

• 1Solidarity

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
She also employed Weinstein's PA to showrun The Acolyte, so team blackmail seems likely.

1724645037691.png

Kennedy was spotted out with Paz de la Huerta around this time when people kept saying she ruined Lucas Film and Iger was asking JJ if he wanted the studio.

1724645099419.png

Word at the time was Kennedy tapped Paz to throw Iger's name on the lawsuit so she could act as fixer for the new problem.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole

Star Wars should have been a dead IP after TLJ. Yet even with how utterly retarded TLJ was, Skywalker still made a billion dollars just in ticket sales.

Star wars is spread out over so much medium now that it's kind of insulated from the shitty movies. Games, books/comics, Series/shows, fan art, etc. However, they start pissing in too many pools like they're starting to do with the games/shows and they'll finally kill the golden goose.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Reread that tweet from the perspective of hating Kathleen and her crew and it actually makes perfect sense. Optionally, change a single word to make the perspective more clear yet it perfectly describes the situation.

s/misogynistic/misandristic? Those big words already confuse me, so that's how I read it the first time through.

It's gotta be dirt. There's no way she's that good in the sack. But maybe they fire her every day and she just rejects them and keeps showing up.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

It was on its way to a dead IP until the massive success of The Mandalorian saved it. Plus more importantly to Disney, it actually had strong merchandise appeal whereas the new Trilogy was a flop in that regard.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
It was on its way to a dead IP until the massive success of The Mandalorian saved it. Plus more importantly to Disney, it actually had strong merchandise appeal whereas the new Trilogy was a flop in that regard.
Blue cumstache Master Luke wasn't flying off the shelves?