The Animated GIF Thread

Tenjikuronin

tumblr_n55zralDv21rb8tmvo1_r3_400.gif

Pretty sure he was looking, do you think it was a coincidence that he hit the faggot on the bike? You're argument is invalid.

Also, my car doesn't cool if I'm not moving because my AC is broke. Does that mean I'm not limited to lanes either?

Oh you mean the machines won't cool. Well, you're sitting in traffic anyway with no AC, might as well shut it off. There, problem solved.

Do you mean what harm other than road rage and utter chaos? None at all. I'm glad my state doesn't have gay ass laws like that.
Also,

Intentionally blocking or impeding a motorcyclist in a way that could cause harm to the rider is illegal (CVC 22400).
Opening a vehicle door to impede a motorcycle is illegal (CVC 22517).

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I work in EMS and I've also been riding for 16 years. If you intentionally hurt someone for legally splitting traffic, you are a huge piece of shit. I've been on a lot of calls with motorcycle injuries and fatalities, one of the fatalities being the station Chief. If you intentionally injure another human being that is obeying the law and is not a threat, there's no fucking excuse on the planet.

edit: The one call I went on where someone intentionally hit a motorcyclist was when a driver was making a left turn into a parking lot, but waiting for oncoming traffic. A motorcyclist started passing on the right, which is illegal, while waiting for the driver to turn. The driver turned to the right to intentionally block the motorcyclist because "They act like they own the road". Cyclist clips the front passenger-side fender and ends up getting the metal pole from an address sign through his right lung.

Fuck you.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
You're all retards. Make a fucking thread about dipshit motorcycle assholes and how they own the road and how you hate them or whatever it is you fucks are talking about. Stop shitting up this thread with your asshattery.

Motorcycle-SUV-head-on-crash.gif

Hasto_sl

shitlord
If you get upset by a motorcyclist splitting lanes, don't ever try to drive in Taipei. And hope it never gets so crowded here in that our traffic ends up like it is there or other cities/countries with their population density.

rrr_img_69451.jpg

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Sorry was unable to find a gif, nor do I expect you to watch the whole thing but its a normal thing in Thailand as well.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I work in EMS and I've also been riding for 16 years. If you intentionally hurt someone for legally splitting traffic, you are a huge piece of shit. I've been on a lot of calls with motorcycle injuries and fatalities, one of the fatalities being the station Chief. If you intentionally injure another human being that is obeying the law and is not a threat, there's no fucking excuse on the planet.
Are there motorcyclists who don't know how dangerous their hobby is? I suspect because of jackasses like you, there are some who don't know how dangerous lane splitting is. Next time one gets seriously injured doing that, it's really your fault, because you're not here with me doing everything you can to stop them. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

I don't understand why I must look around for someone doing something retarded before opening my door. If they weren't driving dangerously in the first place it would be a non issue. Even if innocently lane splitting at low speed, opening my door at the worst moment won't hurt them any worse than the pain of having to buy me a new door.

Gauze's video kinda sums it up. Look at how that asshole was driving even when not lane splitting. If he'd had a door opened on him and died it would have been entirely his own fault. Quick poll, do you lane splitting adherents also favor letting cars cut through traffic by riding the shoulder?

lfXzc0p.gif

Thwip_sl

shitlord
I'm aware these are reposts but I'm sure 90% of you can deal with it. The Van Damme pic makes me laugh every time. haha

1233927325_jean claude van damme playing counter strike.gif

ghostbusters-erwin.gif

dxyKz.gif

3g601665550.gif

Are there motorcyclists who don't know how dangerous their hobby is? I suspect because of jackasses like you, there are some who don't know how dangerous lane splitting is. Next time one gets seriously injured doing that, it's really your fault, because you're not here with me doing everything you can to stop them. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

I don't understand why I must look around for someone doing something retarded before opening my door. If they weren't driving dangerously in the first place it would be a non issue. Even if innocently lane splitting at low speed, opening my door at the worst moment won't hurt them any worse than the pain of having to buy me a new door.

Gauze's video kinda sums it up. Look at how that asshole was driving even when not lane splitting. If he'd had a door opened on him and died it would have been entirely his own fault. Quick poll, do you lane splitting adherents also favor letting cars cut through traffic by riding the shoulder?

lfXzc0p.gif
Why the fuck would you open your door on the freeway anyway? Ive been driving for 18 years, and Ive never opened my door in any kind of traffic.

I hope the next time you open your door, a big rig takes it off, with your arm still attached to it.