The Best and Worst States in the Union: Many Metrics

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The San Diego area itself is actually pretty middle of the road compared to the other major cities in the State thanks to the very large presence the Military has in the city.

Very true, it even use to be a republican stronghold in the eighties and nineties. My comment about liberal tards was about the state in general. You could nuke the state government in Sacramento and the world would instantly be a better place.

iannis

Musty Nester
Both. She wants it by boat, rail, or car. I will see Hawaii in the next few years so she has to decide her next step. I'm not driving, then going by boat when I can get there so much quicker by plane.

You're gonna have to like knock her out and just drag her as carry on.

I mean that's probably the solution. You can sell that, "Well.. look. If we DO die, at least we die together, right? And I'll be the one who's awake and screaming for the Lords Gentle Mercy. You'll just be knocked the fuck out."

Time to stock up on some roofies!

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

iannis

Musty Nester
Think of the jokes!

"Yeah, this is my old bag"

"Everyone has it, but some people's baggage is more obvious than others."

Ok. I guess there aren't really that many of them.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
My wife just called, her wv office is taking over the va one because va literally has no smart people to hire.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
does not jive

Yes, who would have thought that major metropolitan cities - even the nicest and safest of those - still manage to have some areas that aren't that great? Go to Nob Hill or Russian Hill or Pacific Heights (notice a trend here?) and see if any of those miscreants are around. They seem to dislike elevation.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I'm with Kiroy on SF. Alex says just 10% bad but could probably write a small novel on his areas of exception. SD it is.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
People who refuse to fly are dumb. Get over it. You don't have to like it, you have to do it. Take dramamine or see a doctor for harder stuff. Maybe get her one of those "Baby's First Bernoulli's Principle" books.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
People who refuse to fly are dumb. Get over it. You don't have to like it, you have to do it. Take dramamine or see a doctor for harder stuff. Maybe get her one of those "Baby's First Bernoulli's Principle" books.

You are tough

Palum

what Suineg set it to
You are tough

My mother refused to fly. I told her if she wanted to ever see me again she would have to. I even refused to visit when I was nearby on travel from work. After a few years, she finally got on a plane and said she was nervous but it was fine and she was glad she did it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user