The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Just reposting, sold my day one PS4 for $148ish to Amazon and bought from them when they price matched whomever at $340 (back in November) so I paid $192 to upgrade to a brand new console.

Play at 1080p, no regrets. Next patch is going to allow a boost mode.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Just bought a ps4 pro, fuck my life.

Seriously though, if someone wants to unload nioh at the same cost that they'd get from trading in, hit me up.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So tempted to trade in my Ps4 that collects dust for a Xbox, because a family member just upgraded from a Xbox 360 to a One S, and is going through a back log of games. He's telling me yea man, I get online a few times a week and a buddy and I went through GoW4, Division, Destiny. Sitting here thinking, FUCK! I wanna do that. Playing online is neat, then I realized I'd have to buy all those fucking games over again, and I'm far too deep into a Ps4 at this point.

I told him sorry man, PS4 master race.

Cool story bruh.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So tempted to trade in my Ps4 that collects dust for a Xbox, because a family member just upgraded from a Xbox 360 to a One S, and is going through a back log of games. He's telling me yea man, I get online a few times a week and a buddy and I went through GoW4, Division, Destiny. Sitting here thinking, FUCK! I wanna do that. Playing online is neat, then I realized I'd have to buy all those fucking games over again, and I'm far too deep into a Ps4 at this point.

I told him sorry man, PS4 master race.

Cool story bruh.

Yeah Xbox usually seems to have a party going with solid MP gaming similar to our PC discord channel while I rarely see the FOH PS4 guys partied up. Usually when I do they are playing single players in hermit mode save Utnayan playing Rocket League.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I feel like they're going to revoke my PCMR membership card the way things have been going. Q1 2017 has been one console must-play after another, and even when something like NieR comes out multi-platform, I'm just like "fuck it, I'd play it with a gamepad on the PC anyway and I bought a Pro to ensure it runs at [mostly] 60 fps".

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I feel like they're going to revoke my PCMR membership card the way things have been going. Q1 2017 has been one console must-play after another, and even when something like NieR comes out multi-platform, I'm just like "fuck it, I'd play it with a gamepad on the PC anyway and I bought a Pro to ensure it runs at [mostly] 60 fps".
Yeah, my PC has not gotten much action this year and it's usually my main gaming system.

Rafterman

Molten Core Raider
The lack of killer PC exclusives and the fact that I stopped playing MMOs is why my PC mostly gathers dust these days. That and the endless stream of must play games the consoles have been putting out lately. I keep building top end rigs and they keep getting less and less use, you'd think I'd take the hint at some point.

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
With games like overwatch and wow (I know) it's my main console now. Of course I have like 30 ps4 games or more and half of them are still in their plastic

• 1Solidarity

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
With games like overwatch and wow (I know) it's my main console now. Of course I have like 30 ps4 games or more and half of them are still in their plastic

Hit me up if you ever want to sell some.

Last edited:

DrSpooge

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah I'm finally building my beastly pc this month and I'm still gonna be playing primarily on PS4 until the glut of rpg's subsides. Still have Tales -> Nier -> Persona -> Horizon or Horizon -> Persona.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I still play every PC game at max settings on my PC from 2011 (with a GTX 970). Don't need a beastly machine!

Horizon: ZD is the first game I've bought since my initial PS4 purchase. I'm really not a console gamer but it seems pretty awesome in the ~2 hours I've been able to put into it so far.