The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I decided not to upgrade to a PS4 pro. The regular PS4 does HDR too, so you are just getting a resolution and/or frame rate bump.

If I didn't already have a PS4 and I wanted one I would probabaly get the pro

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Lies, I played the XB1 quite often until my friends took a baby to the knee. Now it collects dust.

Everyone I could play with from here has a PS4.

Hekotat

BULLSHIT!

I been on alot lately playing Witcher 3. I don't think you've accepted my friend request, you cunt.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
BULLSHIT!

I been on alot lately playing Witcher 3. I don't think you've accepted my friend request, you cunt.

What is your gamer tag you prick?

Seriously keep both platforms holy fuck.

• 1Smuggly
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
To my knowledge, yeah. Don't think there is a difference between the old and the pro for HDR.
I was playing Uncharted 4 on my regular and didn't have the HDR option until I got my Pro. I was playing on the same TV with both.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I was playing Uncharted 4 on my regular and didn't have the HDR option until I got my Pro. I was playing on the same TV with both.
Did you play on both in the same timeframe? Older Games would have had to patch in HDR since the old console couldnt output it until around the time of the pro release.

I know for a fact HZD has HDR on the old PS4, played it for about 20 minutes last night and when I started it I got the HDR source detected banner from my Tv

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Did you play on both in the same timeframe? Older Games would have had to patch in HDR since the old console couldnt output it until around the time of the pro release.

I know for a fact HZD has HDR on the old PS4, played it for about 20 minutes last night and when I started it I got the HDR source detected banner from my Tv
Yeah, I played both within a few days of each other, but I just realized that I may not have turned the HDR on my television on until I had the Pro. That likely would have prevented HDR option in the game.

Hekotat

I added you

Again. You have to add me back.

Bitch, I added you. Shows Regime offline for like 3 years.

Where's the cheapest place to get a PS4? I was going to get a pro but the price difference is too big for me. I'm seeing about 250 for a regular on Amazon.

I really need to beat Witcher 3 before buying one or I'll never finish it.