The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
So is Scorpio basically as PS4 Pro type upgrade but better hardware?

Meaning, it will play Xbox one games and there will be no games just for Scorpio?
If it has sweet exclusives i will buy it. If i can play every game but a few "meh ones" on my ps4 i will pass.
Cost wont mater, access to sweet exclusives is what matters for me.
i was never a fan of halo or gears so ps4 is killing it IMO on games. but i do want to play sunset overdrive one day !

I think i am getting old as i really don't notice the the huge jumps from 720, 1080 and 4k.
I play on a 75 inch tv from 14 feet away. I notice it, but its not a huge deal to me. and i forget about it after a few min.
Microsoft has been canceling their new exclusives left and right.

If you don't care about performance all that much and see a game or two you want to play for Xbox, why not just save $3-400 and get a one S?

spronk

FPS noob
i seriously doubt the scorpio is gonna either be $399 or dual boot W10 but i guess we'll find out in 2 months or less

dTHExli.jpg

free dark souls 3 dynamic theme on PSN
https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...heme/cid=UP0700-CUSA03388_00-DS3THEME00000004

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
May PS+
PS4:
Tales from the Borderlands
(US) Abzu (EU) Alienation
Laser Disco Defenders
Type:Rider

PS3:
Blood Knights
Port Royale 3: Pirates and Merchants

Vita:
Laser Disco Defenders (Cross Buy with PS4)
Type:Rider (Cross Buy PS4)

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
May PS+
PS4:
Tales from the Borderlands
(US) Abzu (EU) Alienation
Laser Disco Defenders
Type:Rider

PS3:
Blood Knights
Port Royale 3: Pirates and Merchants

Vita:
Laser Disco Defenders (Cross Buy with PS4)
Type:Rider (Cross Buy PS4)

Tales is awesome and my favorite telltale game. Abzu is a easy trophy whore game so that is win win finally a good month.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I wish I gave a fuck about trophies. That might redeem some of these shit PS+ games. I am looking forward to Tales, though. I haven't played it.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
TftB is the best Telltale game by far, but it's been on sale for $3.75-$5 so many times that it's annoying to see as a PS+ game.

And Alienation is an actual good game, so the US got screwed there. Already own it, so it doesn't really matter, but I care even less about Abzu.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
TftB is the best Telltale game by far, but it's been on sale for $3.75-$5 so many times that it's annoying to see as a PS+ game.

And Alienation is an actual good game, so the US got screwed there. Already own it, so it doesn't really matter, but I care even less about Abzu.

I haven't played Abzu yet it's on my to do list on Xbox.

Yep I agree hands down best Telltale game. Great writing.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I haven't played Abzu yet it's on my to do list on Xbox.

Yep I agree hands down best Telltale game. Great writing.

I played most of Wolf Among Us and it was enjoyable. Wife really likes Guardians of the Galaxy so thought the TT game would interest her since she doesn't really play anything. She enjoyed it. Episode 1 was ssuuuuuppppperrr short though. But she likes the format so maybe she'll be in to TftB.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I played most of Wolf Among Us and it was enjoyable. Wife really likes Guardians of the Galaxy so thought the TT game would interest her since she doesn't really play anything. She enjoyed it. Episode 1 was ssuuuuuppppperrr short though. But she likes the format so maybe she'll be in to TftB.

She will.

spronk

FPS noob
gamestop running some decent trade in promos if you wanna get rid of some games this weekend - 50% bonus bump if you trade in towards call of duty ww2 or destiny 2, 60% bump if you trade in towards both (put $5 pre order down on both). Bumps on trade in values too, so for example yakuza 0 is $25 base which would be $40 after the bumps and PUR pro, persona 5 would be $44, dishonored 2 would be $35.20, etc. i've traded in most of my games but gonna try to plat persona 5 quickly this weekend and trade that and kingdom hearts 1.5 in.

you also get a free hat with a pre order of COD ww2 lol

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
ME:Andromeda on sale before Horizon: Zero Dawn.

Triggered.

So that Sony online sale of it sucks. Digital is still 2 dollars more than a physical copy from Amazon.

If anyone has BB gamers club, have BB match Amazon at $39.99 and use 20% off new for $31.99.

And that's still too much lol :)

spronk

FPS noob
ME:A goes on sale this sunday at best buy for $39.99 ($32 with GCU) so just wait a day if you really, really, really want to buy a shitty game

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
ME:A goes on sale this sunday at best buy for $39.99 ($32 with GCU) so just wait a day if you really, really, really want to buy a shitty game

Yeah I wouldn't even pay $19 for this.

Maybe $4.99?