The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Fadaar

That guy
Don't feel like making a thread for games I don't care about, but Kirk Cousins cover for Madden. You heard it here first.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ps4 has allowed keyboard input for a long time, for games like FF14? Or you talking about for every game?

Ok it's for indie devs to directly import over from PC easier .

Aka player unknowns battlegrounds is coming.

Last edited:

Quaid

Trump's Staff
PSN flash sale.

Should I buy XCOM 2 or DOOM? I'll only play the campaign for DOOM so ignore multiplayer.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
which genre do you prefer as both games are worth having is my best advice.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
which genre do you prefer as both games are worth having is my best advice.

Agreed, although if you're talking on PS4 like normal - XCOM2 plays noticeably better on PC, Doom plays pretty well on PC and PS4 both.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Also, to whomever hasn't picked up Soma yet? You need to get it now., No excuses. Lights off.

• 2Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Also, to whomever hasn't picked up Soma yet? You need to get it now., No excuses. Lights off.
8.99 on the PSN right now. Just bought it because of this post. Never paid it any mind before but it sounded good.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Quaid - Looks like Horizon is on sale starting tomorrow for $20 off physical copies in US Gamestops - not sure if Canadian ones follow suit or not, but if so, it might finally be on sale for you. I know you said you prefer digital (I do too, I get you there - not planning to rebuy mine until digital has a sale myself) - but just giving a heads up since their stupid magazine came today and I saw that.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Quaid - Looks like Horizon is on sale starting tomorrow for $20 off physical copies in US Gamestops - not sure if Canadian ones follow suit or not, but if so, it might finally be on sale for you. I know you said you prefer digital (I do too, I get you there - not planning to rebuy mine until digital has a sale myself) - but just giving a heads up since their stupid magazine came today and I saw that.

Hey Quaid Quaid pay full price you god damn stiff. I am the most Jaded mother fucker on the planet when it comes to games and I would have paid 150 for the first hour. Holy shit buy the fucker!

Edit sorry that was a little intense.

BUY IT FOR FUCKS SAKE WHAT IN THE EVER LIVING FUCK. FUCK!!!!!!!

• 2Like

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
PSN flash sale.

Should I buy XCOM 2 or DOOM? I'll only play the campaign for DOOM so ignore multiplayer.

I picked up Xcom 2 for PS4 just the other day at Walmart and to me it's unplayable due to how long the load times are on missions. I picked up a key from G2A (I'm not sure how legit it is, but I got my key instantly) for like $17.

IMO Doom is great on the PS4, Xcom 2 looked fine on PS4 but the load times were LONG.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Hey Quaid Quaid pay full price you god damn stiff. I am the most Jaded mother fucker on the planet when it comes to games and I would have paid 150 for the first hour. Holy shit buy the fucker!

You need to calm your tits bro

• 2Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Calm your ass down. Gaige isn't interested

• 1SJW
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Calm your ass down.

Fuck off you phony ass Indian giver. You should have let him give the PS4 away to whoever he wanted too. It was his choice. The dude could have sold it without you even knowing. You used to be one of my favorite posters especially when I saw you give a PS4 to someone, which I love doing myself. Protip. You done fucked that up by not partaking in more community fun because, not trolling in the slightest when I say this, you turned into one fucking gigantic asshole.

I would normally give advice on how to not be an asshole in the future here, but your sorry pathetic ass came back tails between legs because you had a melt down and cried like a school girl about something you SHOULD have been proud to be a part of and have fun at the same time. Someone like you, doesn't have the right to say anything to anyone.

Back to your normallly scheduled thread.

• 2SJW

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
You need to calm your tits bro

Now, Ritley is good shit. So he can tell me to fuck off whenever he wants.

With that said...

Dear Quaid,

I love you so much. Please play this game buddy :) Hell, I'll buy it for you. You owe it to yourself to play this glorious game. Let me know if you want a free horizon game and I will make it happen. And won't expect anything in return like Jooka.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users