The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I picked up Xcom 2 for PS4 just the other day at Walmart and to me it's unplayable due to how long the load times are on missions. I picked up a key from G2A (I'm not sure how legit it is, but I got my key instantly) for like $17.

IMO Doom is great on the PS4, Xcom 2 looked fine on PS4 but the load times were LONG.

Yeah the load times are out of control. Albeit, I steamlinked it for a bit because I love playing on my couch.

• 1SJW
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Quaid - Looks like Horizon is on sale starting tomorrow for $20 off physical copies in US Gamestops - not sure if Canadian ones follow suit or not, but if so, it might finally be on sale for you. I know you said you prefer digital (I do too, I get you there - not planning to rebuy mine until digital has a sale myself) - but just giving a heads up since their stupid magazine came today and I saw that.

Thanks man. No dice though: Horizon: Zero Dawn

Fucking Canadistan

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Hey Quaid Quaid pay full price you god damn stiff. I am the most Jaded mother fucker on the planet when it comes to games and I would have paid 150 for the first hour. Holy shit buy the fucker!

Edit sorry that was a little intense.

BUY IT FOR FUCKS SAKE WHAT IN THE EVER LIVING FUCK. FUCK!!!!!!!

I am the cheapest motherfucker of all time when it comes to single player games. I'll wait YEARS.

Multiplayer I'll pay $30 for a sweet mount tho.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I am the cheapest motherfucker of all time when it comes to single player games. I'll wait YEARS.

Multiplayer I'll pay $30 for a sweet mount tho.

Well shit. Then I guess I'll have to buy you a copy.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
How much do I need to send this guy in Amazon gift card money since he is a Canuck?

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Now, Ritley is good shit. So he can tell me to fuck off whenever he wants.

With that said...

Dear Quaid,

I love you so much. Please play this game buddy :) Hell, I'll buy it for you. You owe it to yourself to play this glorious game. Let me know if you want a free horizon game and I will make it happen. And won't expect anything in return like Jooka.
You know I'm just fucking around. Video gamin isn't srs business to me, it's just fun to shoot the shit with fellow bros.

But I second Horizon, it's worth full price. If you are doing a give away you need to make it a tits and essay contest though so you can trigger jooka

• 1Like

Quaid

Trump's Staff

With that said...

Dear Quaid,

I love you so much. Please play this game buddy :) Hell, I'll buy it for you. You owe it to yourself to play this glorious game. Let me know if you want a free horizon game and I will make it happen. And won't expect anything in return like Jooka.

So here are my concerns with HZD and why I keep putting it off:

I just beat both Tomb Raiders, and am anxiously awaiting the new Shadow of Mordor game. God of War 4 is almost certainly coming out before year's end. I don't want to burn myself out on bow combat so much that I don't enjoy SoM and GOW4.

The Witcher has ruined me for fully open world games I think. My tolerance for them, unless they are extremely well crafted, has gotten very very low. I had to force myself through Fallout 4, which shouldn't have been the case. I'm nervous that HZD will be the one that breaks my back, and I'll be tempted to dump it 10 hours in.

It's just too much risk at $80 (CAD), but I'm in at $40.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Ok Quaid here is a deal. Write a gigantic (a strong paragraph) of why jooka is an asshole and I will buy this game for you. I absolutely promise. And you will play it today cause I will send you, somehow since you are across the border, ps gift money code to buy it. And enough left over to buy soma as well.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
So here are my concerns with HZD and why I keep putting it off:

I just beat both Tomb Raiders, and am anxiously awaiting the new Shadow of Mordor game. God of War 4 is almost certainly coming out before year's end. I don't want to burn myself out on bow combat so much that I don't enjoy SoM and GOW4.

The Witcher has ruined me for fully open world games I think. My tolerance for them, unless they are extremely well crafted, has gotten very very low. I had to force myself through Fallout 4, which shouldn't have been the case. I'm nervous that HZD will be the one that breaks my back, and I'll be tempted to dump it 10 hours in.

It's just too much risk at $80 (CAD), but I'm in at $40.

After you play this, it will open your heart again my Canadian beer drinking buddy. Write the paragraph. Let it me known @Amod this is an Utnayan challenge. I just will need to make sure if I buy you a gift code in the US you can redeem it in your PS4 in the greater white north.

• 1SJW

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
And I will sit on my couch and check out my friends list on PS4 and I will see you are playing it and all will be right with the world.

• 1Salty

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'd say there's about a 0.001% chance of the Mordor sequel being remotely comparable to Horizon. Dunno about GoW4, but what they've shown so far hasn't exactly wowed me either. Hopefully this year's E3 presentation focuses less on the kid (and hopefully the final game also spends as little time with the kid as Horizon does). I'd also bet against it coming out in 2017.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Quaid Quaid I am at my computer. Seriously. Your free copy of Horizon (Amd Soma) are waiting for you!

Listen to Vorph Vorph . We seriously mean it when we say you will shit your pants in delight. Not kidding. AT ALL.

Let's do this. I am researching now how to sen Canadians gift bucks

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I'd say there's about a 0.001% chance of the Mordor sequel being remotely comparable to Horizon. Dunno about GoW4, but what they've shown so far hasn't exactly wowed me either. Hopefully this year's E3 presentation focuses less on the kid (and hopefully the final game also spends as little time with the kid as Horizon does). I'd also bet against it coming out in 2017.
I must be the only person that didn't like Mordor. It got super repetitive and I just couldn't care about anything going on.

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Ok everyone how the hell can I send Quaid money from the US. He is only 7 hours north for fucks sake.

Amazon.ca? Can I buy a PS card and have him redeem the code in Canada? I cannot believe this is so hard to figure out :( QUAID. Get to writing.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
You're not buying me a game you goof lol. Though I appreciate the sentiment.

There's a physical copy on kijiji (craigslist for Canada) for $35 5 minutes away from me.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
You're not buying me a game you goof lol. Though I appreciate the sentiment.

There's a physical copy on kijiji (craigslist for Canada) for $35 5 minutes away from me.

Dude go get it!

And why not! Uncle Utnayan buys games all the time.

Dude craigslist is too dangerous. You will get mugged. Don't get mugged. Let me help.

• 1Salty

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>

With that said...

Dear Quaid,

I'll piggyback off that, if you or anyone wants this XCOM2 (hard copy) for PS4 let me know. I prefer the PC version but someone should get some use out of it seeing as I can't return it.

• 2Like