The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Saw a rumor expecting a Bloodborne 2 announcement soon.... oh my.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Saw a rumor expecting a Bloodborne 2 announcement soon.... oh my.

I NEVER get sick of these games. Even though I always end up never actually finishing one all the way. I get so far, then hit a road block, play something else, and then get side tracked. But there is always something special about having these games right away on launch to play and talk about with everyone else. I really should finish Bloodborne and DS3. Or at least try too.

Vaclav

I NEVER get sick of these games. Even though I always end up never actually finishing one all the way. I get so far, then hit a road block, play something else, and then get side tracked. But there is always something special about having these games right away on launch to play and talk about with everyone else. I really should finish Bloodborne and DS3. Or at least try too.

You need to play them during a non-drinking timeframe and finish them out!

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, they are not drunk-friendly games.

• 1Like

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
First time through agree, subsequent playthroughs they are fun as hell toasted. Level 100 NG+ Bloodborne race after a bottle of whatever or some strong beers is a grand time with friends.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I still gotta finish Nioh

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Who is getting Friday the 13th? Lol it looks like this would be hilarious with you guys.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Yeah pretty much, but with Jason and Friday the 13th, but also, if you die and stay in the game, you can turn into Tommy who can go after Jason final chapter style.

spronk

FPS noob
nobody cares but

PS+ June:

PS4: Killing Floor 2, Life is Strange, Neon Chrome, Spy Chameleon
PS3: Abyss Odyssey, WRC5
Vita: Neon Chrome, Spy Chameleon

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Life is Strange wasn't all that bad actually. Only made it through the 2nd or 3rd episode so far.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
What exactly does a PSPlus membership buy you?

I mean, besides a monthly disappointment.

Vorph

Online services for games, cloud saves, and an extra discount on PSN sale prices. Mostly it's just the monthly disappointment though.

Mine runs out in Sept or Oct and there's no way in hell I'll ever sub again at the jacked-up price.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Online services for games, cloud saves, and an extra discount on PSN sale prices. Mostly it's just the monthly disappointment though.

Mine runs out in Sept or Oct and there's no way in hell I'll ever sub again at the jacked-up price.

Think mine runs out in December. Gonna play a couple months of Battlefront 2 then I'm pulling the plug.

Quaid

Trump's Staff

Think mine runs out in December. Gonna play a couple months of Battlefront 2 then I'm pulling the plug.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
PS+ price increased? It really is such a racket. Has there been a single triple A PS4 freebie yet?

Quaid

Trump's Staff
PS+ price increased? It really is such a racket. Has there been a single triple A PS4 freebie yet?

I think like... Injustice, Infamous: First Light, & Lord of the Fallen... I played them all for about an hour combined.

Only thing I've gotten significant playtime out of was Rocket League.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Ah yeah. I Platinumed Infamous: Second Son, but I couldn't really get into the First Light expansion. I played Lord of the Fallen for a bit, but it seemed like a second-rate Dark Souls.

spronk

FPS noob
first 1/2 of june gwg is up
Buy SpeedRunners - Microsoft Store
Assassin's Creed® III

nier automata is $40 at gamestop and amazon, not yet best buy
Amazon.com: Nier: Automata - PlayStation 4: Square Enix LLC: Video Games

Shadow of Mordor delayed to Oct 10th, a week before South Park 2

finally this gold monstrosity is coming out june 9th, right before E3. Looks like C3P0 fucked a toaster.

DDK4RBr.jpg

• 1Solidarity