The Boys

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
They even made Frenchie a fag out of nowhere.
Shaking Head Reaction GIF by GIPHY News
What

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Homelander collecting all his giant ass pubes is a dumb narrative. Someone get that guy some Manscaped.

bigolas

The Boys
Life Among the Septics
Season: 4
Episode: 2
Air date: 2024-06-13

Guest stars: Simon Pegg, David Reale, Zayn Maloney, Isaac Murray, Malcolm Barrett, P.J. Byrne, Jordana Lajoie, Christian Keyes, Matthew Edison, Sabrina Saudin, Will Ferrell, Rosemarie DeWitt, Rob Benedict, Elliot Knight, Kimberly-Sue Murray, Laura de Carteret, Mitchell Court, Finn McCager Higgins, Madelaine Hodges, Shayelin Martin, Avion Harrison, Andre Anthony, Idaya Bello, Deney Forrest, John Koyama, Geoff Scovell, James Eddy, Alex Armbruster, Beatrice Schneider
Did you know globalists put chemicals in food to make us gay, Dakota Bob is a demon from hell, and the Moon isn’t real? Find out what they don’t want you to know at #TruthCon!

"These are the people taking your money and telling you Epstein didn't kill himself and the elite are trafficking children, totally crazy conspiracy theories that only stupid inbred losers believe. Luckily, the strong, confident, 160 IQ black female sees through the BS."
1718291305325.png

1718291502681.png

• 2WTF
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
1000009551.jpg

They could have used a better picture of me

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 5 users

bigolas

Kripke never seemed the deluded libtard type. He worked on X files and Supernatural. Two fairly straightforward seemingly conservative shows.

I totally think most of the boys bullshit comes from that fat homosexual retard seth rogan.
The primary culprit.
1718308505981.png

2 episodes centered around shitting on the right and what were once the main characters driving the main plot became secondary.
6 minutes into ep 3, they already brought up at least 5 different political talking points ridiculing the right.

Last edited:

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Shaking Head Reaction GIF by GIPHY News
Uh, he was very obviously in a thruple with his weird girl and that other dude who overdosed while Frenchie was supposed be tracking Lamplighter.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
"Home for Kwanzaa" rofl.

I laughed really hard with Noir 2.0 going "That was so fucked up you guys!" Really got me.

So Sister Sage has to relieve pressure to her brain (think that was the blood core tool) and it makes her temporarily retarded, is what I'm guessing. Her being on Deep's level when she's at her lowest is great.

Also, Tilda Swinton is voicing Ambrosius. Great stuff.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
Kripke never seemed the deluded libtard type. He worked on X files and Supernatural. Two fairly straightforward seemingly conservative shows.

I totally think most of the boys bullshit comes from that fat homosexual retard seth rogan.

He's unapologetically left wing but, at least in S1-3, was able to toe the line similar to South Park and take shots at everyone. Probably a good more more poking fun at the right but Trump and the hardcore MAGA types are an easy, lazy target. Have to hope this season isn't completely ruined by shooting too hard in one direction.

It's right in his profile: "One semester of Spanish".

I like how all his actual listed skills are FPS terms

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

bigolas

Uh, he was very obviously in a thruple with his weird girl and that other dude who overdosed while Frenchie was supposed be tracking Lamplighter.

Was it only this scene? If so, it's not explicit at all and could be seen as him just being a French high on drugs.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>

Was it only this scene? If so, it's not explicit at all and could be seen as him just being a French high on drugs.

I mean I assume the worst because Modern Day, but yeah in any other decade that scene wouldn't necessarily be an obvious nod that he's a faggot.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users