The Boys

Burns

I like how, in these first few episodes, that Victoria Newland is the threat that The Boys, the Feds, and the dude running for president are all going to great lengths to stop, yet no one mentions that they could just throw the election.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I like how, in these first few episodes, that Victoria Newland is the threat that The Boys, the Feds, and the dude running for president are all going to great lengths to stop, yet no one mentions that they could just throw the election.
To power hungry for that. The thought of not being president is unthinkable to a politician.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
Think the other candidate is a big Vought butt-boy which is exactly what they all feared. That's why Victoria being incahoots is really bad for them.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Does the VP make any appearances?

1718346583205.png

• 1Like

Demon Hunter

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What's the deal with Kimiko emphasizing she's never going to be with Frenchie so much? I thought they seemed to be leading somewhere but even if not it seems weird.
Because, Frenchie LOVES COCK DAMNIT. No matter what happened the last 3 seasons where he seemed to be falling for her, that was your stupid cis minded brain. HE SUCKS COCK, AND ITS PRIDE MONTH!! SUCH BRAVE, MUCH WOW WRITING.

Just more of the same. Throw in some gay shit that didn't even need to be there, at all.

• 1Tiresome

Fucker

Log Wizard
In case anyone was wondering that the bloody instrument is in episode 3. It is an orbitoclast. Sister Sage gave herself a lobotomy.

Attachments

• Sc.png
    Sc.png
    557.8 KB · Views: 23
  • s-l500-2432218173.jpg
    s-l500-2432218173.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 25

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
If you are the smartest person in the world and can regenerate it makes sense you'd use a lobotomy to just kick your feet up and relax at the end of a long day. Kudos to whoever thought of this idea.

• 1Like

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
What the fuck is with the worm(s) in Butcher's head that they keep showing off? Are we supposed to know what's going on with this?

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
What the fuck is with the worm(s) in Butcher's head that they keep showing off? Are we supposed to know what's going on with this?
I don't think we're supposed to know, yet. I wonder if his usage of Temp V is perhaps not so temporary and it triggered a more permanent change that he's going through. It might make sense if they don't want to kill him off. The other users of Temp V weren't so affected (though they didn't use as much).

• 1Like

Burns

I don't think we're supposed to know, yet. I wonder if his usage of Temp V is perhaps not so temporary and it triggered a more permanent change that he's going through. It might make sense if they don't want to kill him off. The other users of Temp V weren't so affected (though they didn't use as much).
I read it as some Swarm-that-Walks supe is tempering his base instincts, and that's what is causing him to see his wife, while hearing that hidden supe talking through the vision/worm. I would also then assume that supe also hates Vaught but has a moral code.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I read it as some Swarm-that-Walks supe is tempering his base instincts, and that's what is causing him to see his wife, while hearing that hidden supe talking through the vision/worm. I would also then assume that supe also hates Vaught but has a moral code.

Yeah what I don't get is comingling it with a supposed tumor from temp-V. And if Homelander was able to perceive the tumor, why not the other?

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Yeah what I don't get is comingling it with a supposed tumor from temp-V. And if Homelander was able to perceive the tumor, why not the other?

If the swarm of worms inhabits his skull, it might not be a tumor that Homelander saw, he saw a black mass and didn't know better maybe.