The Boys

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Never plastic surgery the face. Even if they defy the horrible odds and it actually looks better now it takes less than 5 years for natural aging to shift everything. Then they are left chasing a fix with surgery after surgery and it never goes back. Leave the face alone, age gracefully. Maybe they can do wonders from the neck and below.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
amazing homelander scenes, just so fucking terrifying like season 1. Its not really scary at all when he is threatening other supes but when he is around normal people it is scary as hell since they are all bugs to him.

i do find everything about Starlight/Annie hilarious, the character is absolutely awful now, has zero chemistry with Hughie, and draws zero sympathy. I think the intent by the writers is for viewers to feel sad for her when Firecracker reveals her abortion on TV but in reality I have to imagine most viewers just find her an annoying cunt now with zero thinking skills. I like how the show is trying to say "well, Starlight blinded a mom but Firecracker fucked a 15 year old boy!" yeah, pretty sure that boy got high fives for weeks afterwards while the poor mom lost her job.

nice little Gen V cameo news report, guess the students are still on the run and the virus is not in the story arcs yet. Wonder what the fuck is going on with Butcher, and how did Hughie's mom do the compound V swap - supe power or just regular pickpocket?

Starr was so goddamn scary this episode

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
So did they give her a southern accent for this pile of shit or was she supposed to be southern in the comics?

She's not a character from the comics. According to the writers she's Marjorie Taylor Greene/Lauren Boebert with unquestioning loyalty to Drumpflander.

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Never plastic surgery the face. Even if they defy the horrible odds and it actually looks better now it takes less than 5 years for natural aging to shift everything. Then they are left chasing a fix with surgery after surgery and it never goes back. Leave the face alone, age gracefully. Maybe they can do wonders from the neck and below.

You start out looking like you and then you end up looking like everyone else.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
Homelander is legitimately terrifying. The second there's a fudgie the whale you know something bad is going to happen.

• 1Worf

bigolas

Silver Baronet of the Realm
1718921143310.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>

He can't help himself. Obviously, he doesn't care about upsetting the MAGA crowd but he seems very rattled by the wide rejection of Frenchie's faggification and ruining the Kimiko love story by non political normies.

Looks like people are not happy about his bullshit. Might working himself out of a show.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like

bigolas

Looks like people are not happy about his bullshit. Might working himself out of a show.

Viewership is up and the show will end after 5 seasons as planned. The reviews still do send a message.

• 3Like

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Homelander is legitimately terrifying. The second there's a fudgie the whale you know something bad is going to happen.

Probably the episode of the season because of the Homelander scenes

• 2Like

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Starlight is fucking insufferable. Typical spoiled bitch who always acts like the victim no matter what is going on. Oh you murdered your unborn baby because you weren't ready? Complains that she is the real victim because people found out.

Women

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Burns

I really liked the scene where Hughie rolls over like a simp, tripping over his dick, when he first sees Starlight after learning she aborted his child without even talking to him about it.

• 5Like

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Reading this thread, I'm so glad I lost interest in this show season 3.

• 3Like
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Pathetic

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I really liked the scene where Hughie rolls over like a simp, tripping over his dick, when he first sees Starlight after learning she aborted his child without even talking to him about it.
He's a good little ally. It's fucking disgusting. You murdered my baby but it was nobodies business but yours. Fuuuuuckkkkk youuuuuuuuu.

• 1Like

Demon Hunter

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Reading this thread, I'm so glad I lost interest in this show season 3.
This season is literally the embodiment of the left can't meme. So hamfisted and forced, it's as if the writers from Kimmel and Colbert got hired to write this season. Trying to explain this season to the wife, who swore off the show with little dick exploder dude, and all I can say is...retarded. Like I could muster up more but I'm just so dumbfounded by this direction the show took, retarded is the best descriptor for it.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

bigolas

This season is literally the embodiment of the left can't meme. So hamfisted and forced, it's as if the writers from Kimmel and Colbert got hired to write this season. Trying to explain this season to the wife, who swore off the show with little dick exploder dude, and all I can say is...retarded. Like I could muster up more but I'm just so dumbfounded by this direction the show took, retarded is the best descriptor for it.
They have a lefty political talking points bingo card and they are challenging themselves to check every single box no matter how far-fetched it seems. I can already see Homelander downplaying the virus in the media and a drink bleach/hcq/ivermectine reference coming.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Watching the Hot Ones episode with Homelander and the Deep and then watching this episode it just boggles my mind the acting range Starr has.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users