The Boys

elidib

Vyemm Raider
It happened at least 3 times, I thought something was going to come of it but it didn't this season.

Maybe it was doppleganger :emoji_shrug:

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I'm interested in finding out what the deal with Lamplighter's retirement is. He isn't discussed much, but we know that he's similar to Homelander due to the Mallory stuff.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
At first I was all “hold up, did that say Billy Zane?” Then I was all “oh shit! Billy Zane!!”

Also didn’t realize until like episode 6 Eric Kripke helped develop this. Glad he’s still doing well since I enjoyed Supernatural for so long.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Kiki

Log Wizard
Yeah it was a fly buzzing around. I figured it was some spy shit, forgot that they never touched on it.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Good show, would recommend. Finally Amazon is coming up with some good shit. This and The Tom Clancy shit is by far my fave Amazon exclusives. I tried to get into the High Castle shit but put me to sleep.

Kiki

Log Wizard
Yeah it was a fly buzzing around. I figured it was some spy shit, forgot that they never touched on it.

Cocreater is doing an AMA on Reddit and is asked about this:
"Ha, tons of people are asking about the fly! First, NOT CG, those are real flies. Here's the lowdown: in several takes over a couple episodes, flies would buzz into the shots, because it's summer in Toronto. Whenever I saw it, I wanted to use it in dailies, because that's something that happens ALL THE FUCKING TIME in reality, but you never see it in TV or movies. Just felt a little messy and real to me. The more I thought about it, the more it also came to represent the corruption of the world all these characters are struggling through. But was just a happy accident. I've read some theories that it's a hero -- ha ha, maybe one day!"

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
From the AMA:

man this is super tongue in cheek to cast her as stormfront
aya-cash-scared-of-sarah.jpg

look at the nose, can spot it a mile away

• 1Worf

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I only watched the first couple seasons of You're The Worst, but there was something extra hot about the way she played her character. I hope she's slutty as fuck in Season 2. I have literally no knowledge of the Stormfront character though, so no idea if that would fit.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
netflix should pay this dude 100 million dollars to come train their writers

1564526702282.png

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i never read the comics, just heard about the idea. from the perspective of the show at the very least, i think the boys using compound V seems like a cop-out, especially from the perspective of those characters. they all HATE supes, so it would make sense that it would never occur to them to become one

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
netflix should pay this dude 100 million dollars to come train their writers

View attachment 217160
You’d still have stuff coming out of all of the body’s natural orifices if the diamond hard is only where the natural epidermal layer is. Would be kind of extra disgusting to have gore at two ends and a deflated human sausage on the floor.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i never read the comics, just heard about the idea. from the perspective of the show at the very least, i think the boys using compound V seems like a cop-out, especially from the perspective of those characters. they all HATE supes, so it would make sense that it would never occur to them to become one
in comics it really is all about operation blackmail, it's constantly just streaming and bugging the supes trying to get as much dirt on them as possible, this is the main focus/weapon.

they take compound V b/c if a supe sneezes on you, you're dead, so they essentially have to take compound V to stay alive. Sorta like an undercover cop has to sniff coke in order to bust the gang later.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
They can always introduce the compound V stuff later
not really, remember homlanders admission to shue, he told atrain to run around giving compound V to terrorists but a lot of adults blew up, thats why you give it to infants.