The Elder Scrolls Online

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Tried to get one of my first accounts back, lulz

Greetings,

This account has been permanently deactivated due to utilizing the Grand Soul Gem exploit shortly after launch in April 2014. Under no circumstances will this account be reactivated, and it will remain permanently banned. This is final.

Regards,
Elder Scrolls Support

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So they never fixed the shitty unresponsive interface because it was all tied to animations issue?

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
OK. Console player, Finally coming back. got to 35 on pc when it came out and bailed...got to 20 on console and bailed.

Havent played since launch.

Going to create a new character and dive in. Im on Xbox One, if anyone wants to play shoot me a message and we can swap tags.

I have no idea about any of the changes other than I as told there is theives guild shit and Dark Brotherhood. Anything to note going in? I guess you can go everywhere now at any level?

Opimo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Gonna be an expansion or another DLC? Their dark brotherhood/orc dlc were pretty sweg

Full expansion. It will have a separate cost (Not free like the DLC with ESO+). Supposed to be ~30 hours of content and have the same size world as the original Morrowind TES game.

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
So I change my race & class build. Now the game is much more enjoyable. Doing catch-up now, hoping to run vet/trials soooon.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Tried this again over the weekend after not playing it since console release. I wasn't sure what I thought about 'One Tamriel' when it was announced but I'm liking the change. I don't miss worrying about being in an area too long because everything is under level. We tried a random dungeon queue thinking the entire game had been made stupid easy, but we probably just ruined the night of the two randoms we grouped with since we left when the group kept wiping. Ended up liking it enough to sub for the month. I'll at least knock out Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood and decide if I want to keep playing after that.

Any recommendations for a Sorcerer build on console? I'm using this until I find something better.

ESO Magic Sorcerer DPS Build - Deltia's Gaming

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
Stamina sorc build is great from deltia-gaming.

I hate using staff in ESO because of the animation sucks. Stamina build change to dual wield with bow. Massive aoe dmg + passive healing, very fun to play. basically charge into a group of mobs and watch them die.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Humble store has 40% off for Gold Edition ($35.99) as well as 50% of the Tamiel Unlimited Edition ($14.99). Just wish i didn't find this game so dull...

Brikker

Trump's Staff
even though I know it's bad I'm tempted to try it again on PS4 just to be able to couch-game

• 1Like

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Thinking about trying this out, can't decide on base or gold edition, are the dlc's needed?
Wish I had tried the free weekend before christmas.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Tryin stam sorc for maelstrom arena, seems a bit different in deltia's video vs the deltia pve build.

Noahx

N00b
Thinking about trying this out, can't decide on base or gold edition, are the dlc's needed?
Sub and enjoy the DLCs. They are not "needed" if you are gonna play a month but without the sub, you don't get the endless bag of crafting mats... which will flood your shit fast.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
crafting mat bag is shared between your characters as well which is extremely good quality of life.

Opimo

Golden Knight of the Realm

No, they aren't needed, but I'd recommend them, especially if you like doing the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood quest lines in TES games. The questlines also grant skill points and give access to Sky Shards for more skill points. If you want to get the maximum amount of skill points, you'll need the DLCs unlocked. But it will be a while before you'll need those, as the amount of skill points in the base game will probably take you a while (a month+) to get depending on how much you play.

For new players- If you're going to get into crafting, I suggest making an Imperial as your crafting main as the Imperial style is expensive and rare.

• 1Solidarity