The Elder Scrolls Online

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Oh shut up. The thing has been sitting there for over a year on my PS4 doing jack shit. I logged in because you can now go through the story without having to do a million mundane side quests and quite honestly, I wanted to see how bad they fucked it up. In the meantime, it will all be over once the drought of games ends next week with resident evil 7, Zelda on Wii U, and hopefully horizon is good. Plus it's free anyhow. Not like you have to subscribe.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
And the response times for combat via the controller are so fucking awful I may not even get through the story line.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
If you're playing Sorc, then you need to decide if you're going Stamina (Melee Physical DPS) or Magicka (Ranged Spell DPS). FearTurbo has some great guides on StamSorc, and YoloWizard has some great guides on MagSorc.

You can't half-arse this shit if you want to run Vet Trials or Veteran Maelstrom/Dragonstar Arena. You can half-arse it for everything else.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Gonna pick this up again, played in the beginning and got banned during the guild bank dupe (gg). Think I had a templar and a nightblade, might try templar again, not sure. I like to solo, healing myself sounds good but I usually end up raiding on a DPS if raids are worth it here..? So theres the regular edition and the gold edition, do I need these 4 DLC packs that come with the gold edition? or go with the regular.

How are sorcs? (read post above)

edit: Great! One of my accounts from the guild bank dupe early ESO is unbanned lol. Still going to check out sorc, inherited a 37 CP sorc gonna look up a build

Last edited:

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Well, your first mistake was being a console peasant.

Playing this on a controller on a big screen while relaxing on a couch is the way to go with this one. Problem is, the response sucks just as much on PC. They still haven't fixed it.

Opimo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Playing this on a controller on a big screen while relaxing on a couch is the way to go with this one. Problem is, the response sucks just as much on PC. They still haven't fixed it.

You can do those things easily with a PC, and I don't have an issue with the response time. I play on a 35" ultrawide.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
You can do those things easily with a PC, and I don't have an issue with the response time. I play on a 35" ultrawide.

Response time has always been an issue because of Hero Engine and the way animations are tied to the cool downs. This won't be changing.

Opimo

19101819-5431-28_zps80efdf9f.jpg

• 2Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Fix your trash. How long have you known about this issue. Cut the damn animation timers with player input and be done with it. Oh wait, you can't. Some dumbass decided it was a wise decision to have actions fire off on input RELEASE, and tied cooldowns to animations, of which those animations make it seem like Max Headroom was broadcasting at 100 frames per second in the 80's.

Probably the same tub of shit now working for gearbox that thought hero engine was the way to go and after the SWTOR launch played crowd control with the duppies. Wonder who I am taking about. Wait. Clue: the same dumbass that squandered 29 million and two years passing over the God damn tutorial 23 times. Dude belongs in a home forced to play Combat on Atari 2600 by himself and his imaginary friend that he thinks actually likes him.

You seriously cannot make this shit up. I hope to God that wasn't you, Shampoo boy. Lambert I swear. Fix the fucking response times unless this is in cash cow no one gives a shit mode. In which case, go work for a reputable company where they can use your talents. And on your way out, slap Firor in the face for being his normal dumbass self.

Now, where do I rinse my hair. Ever see those videos where pranksters keep pouring that shampoo on people as they shower after a swim in the ocean? Maybe by the time they fucking figure it out I will be able to open a fucking door in this shit hole you call a game without having to press the button 172 times.

Last edited:

Opimo

Fix your trash. How long have you known about this issue. Cut the damn animation timers with player input and be done with it. Oh wait, you can't. Some dumbass decided it was a wise decision to have actions fire off on input RELEASE, and tied cooldowns to animations, of which those animations make it seem like Max Headroom was broadcasting at 100 frames per second in the 80's.

Probably the same tub of shit now working for gearbox that thought hero engine was the way to go and after the SWTOR launch played crowd control with the duppies. Wonder who I am taking about. Wait. Clue: the same dumbass that squandered 29 million and two years passing over the God damn tutorial 23 times. Dude belongs in a home forced to play Combat on Atari 2600 by himself and his imaginary friend that he thinks actually likes him.

You seriously cannot make this shit up. I hope to God that wasn't you, Shampoo boy. Lambert I swear. Fix the fucking response times unless this is in cash cow no one gives a shit mode. In which case, go work for a reputable company where they can use your talents. And on your way out, slap Firor in the face for being his normal dumbass self.

Now, where do I rinse my hair. Ever see those videos where pranksters keep pouring that shampoo on people as they shower after a swim in the ocean? Maybe by the time they fucking figure it out I will be able to open a fucking door in this shit hole you call a game without having to press the button 172 times.

• 2Salty
Reactions: 1 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Ya the input release is kinda annoying with crystal fragments proc, cant always fire it off before pulsar does since im spamming buttons =D

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Ya the input release is kinda annoying with crystal fragments proc, cant always fire it off before pulsar does since im spamming buttons =D

I would love to know who on Earth made that decision. Paging my insider if you see this. You can PM me.