The Fast Food Thread

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>

1$ tip on a 7$ burger is a 15% tip, wtf does he want?

His pay was 7$, not the burger. Knowing how stupid most people that Uber food are, the burger was probably 30.

Also, why are you tipping people only one dollar lanx?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
His pay was 7$, not the burger. Knowing how stupid most people that Uber food are, the burger was probably 30.

Also, why are you tipping people only one dollar lanx?
oh they already paid him 7bucks, whats he complaining about then

Sevens

Log Wizard

1$ tip on a 7$ burger is a 15% tip, wtf does he want?

06a6dd31-3bbe-460b-8ccf-40c4d4576781_text.gif

Xevy

Log Wizard
Great post! I can't wait to start my freelancing graphic design company!

In actual fast food news, the dollar menu is out and the $5 meals are in. Not sure how I feel about that as I'm an a la carte guy and I'd rather get 4 items of my choosing for $5, but a lot of people love fries and a drink with their meal. Hopefully these things do really well and they see the value of lower cost items rather than "specialty" shit that is 4x the price and barely better than their flagship products. I blame Hardees for that shit, but in their defense their specialty stuff was actually good.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
A fazolis open up right down the street from me. I thought they went out of business. It's better then olive garden. It's been pretty packed so I hope it sticks around. It will fill my pasta cravings when I get them.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
A fazolis open up right down the street from me. I thought they went out of business. It's better then olive garden. It's been pretty packed so I hope it sticks around. It will fill my pasta cravings when I get them.
I know the place gets some hate, but their food is pretty decent. I'll stop by sometimes just for some breadsticks and a side of meat sauce for dipping.