The Fast Food Thread

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I went to Braum's the other day, I figured it would be expensive as shit and I was pleasantly surprised that two combo meals was only 13 bucks. That's some high quality burgers for that price, I have a feeling I'll be frequenting them often.

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
I went to Braum's the other day, I figured it would be expensive as shit and I was pleasantly surprised that two combo meals was only 13 bucks. That's some high quality burgers for that price, I have a feeling I'll be frequenting them often.
Yeah, that banana split I pictured is under 4 bucks
and it honestly looks like the picture when you get it, none of this "looks good on the picture but like shit when you order it"

Untitled.jpg

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
Their 3 pint ice cream also often on sale for 2 for 7. Find one of the highest protein yogurt or peanut butter ones and could almost be a decent cheap add in for protein shakes etc

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Tried one of those Dunkin Donuts iced coffee alcoholic drinks (regular flavor). It was pretty mediocre. Not worth a purchase IMO.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
About the only thing I miss from Oklahoma.