Florida

chocolate want GIF

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
That should have been the Baja Gordita.

You guys have no fucking idea how many times I burned the bottom part of my palm (if you went straight down your pinky finger to that part above your wrist) making fucking tostadas. You'd be rushing because Taco Bell used to be fucking packed due to great food and great prices, you'd grab that flat shell and try your hardest not to break the fucking thing and lie it flat on your palm. Then you'd take the pie cutter shaped utensil, scoop up some steaming hot refried beans with it (sloppy, since pie cutters aren't known for scooping) and then try to smear it on the tostada (again without breaking it), and then inevitably some of the blazing hot beans would end up on your fucking palm, but you couldn't just throw it down because that would probably smash the fucking shell, so you'd bear down and muscle through it while you grabbed the red sauce ladle and poured red sauce on it, and then gently set it down on the rack so you didn't break it and have to do it all over again.

I think everyone that worked on the line had permanent blisters on that exact spot. Not to mention, I never saw the attraction to them, as they are hard as fuck to eat and are basically just a flat taco but with beans and sauce instead of meat. Unless you got the beefy tostada, but that's literally just a burrito supreme on a hard crispy flat suboptimal delivery device. Or better yet, it is exactly the same as a nachos supreme, just one big chip instead of a bunch of smaller ones.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
In the 1980s growing up in SoCal I can speak with some authority when I say Del Taco was superior to Taco Bell. Too bad they both suck now, and I don't even remember the last time I saw a Del Taco.

That said we had legit authentic Mexican Food Trucks that were far superior to both.

• 2Like

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
You guys have no fucking idea how many times I burned the bottom part of my palm (if you went straight down your pinky finger to that part above your wrist) making fucking tostadas. You'd be rushing because Taco Bell used to be fucking packed due to great food and great prices, you'd grab that flat shell and try your hardest not to break the fucking thing and lie it flat on your palm. Then you'd take the pie cutter shaped utensil, scoop up some steaming hot refried beans with it (sloppy, since pie cutters aren't known for scooping) and then try to smear it on the tostada (again without breaking it), and then inevitably some of the blazing hot beans would end up on your fucking palm, but you couldn't just throw it down because that would probably smash the fucking shell, so you'd bear down and muscle through it while you grabbed the red sauce ladle and poured red sauce on it, and then gently set it down on the rack so you didn't break it and have to do it all over again.

I think everyone that worked on the line had permanent blisters on that exact spot. Not to mention, I never saw the attraction to them, as they are hard as fuck to eat and are basically just a flat taco but with beans and sauce instead of meat. Unless you got the beefy tostada, but that's literally just a burrito supreme on a hard crispy flat suboptimal delivery device. Or better yet, it is exactly the same as a nachos supreme, just one big chip instead of a bunch of smaller ones.

Why did you literally make them the hardest way possible. I cant imagine trying to assemble them in your hand. We just assembled them in the box, and no one cared if the shell broke a little. You couldnt even tell really once theyre assembled, and you have to break the shell to eat it anyways lol. Is this how you guys made mexican pizzas too? Fucking lunacy

• 1Like

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
Going to any fast food Mexican place if you have a taqueria near you is just real retarded.

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
So kinda annoying. I bitched before QT had replaced coffee pots with the on demand grind and brew over complicated machines that seem to break, removed all the iced coffee slurry machines etc. But same price at least. Well added these fancy bar tap looking bullshit and the price on any coffee period has skyrocketed to like $3 and change for their large which isn't that big. I use to get a 60 odd oz giant insulated jug for work on refill for like $1.20. Now they want "up to 44oz" refil 4.xx.
So theyve killed the one big reason i liked QT, economical cold drinks and coffee during the winter.

20240817_123239.jpg

• 1WTF
  • 1Like

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Went to Chick-fil-A, forced by circumstance.

I once again don't understand why people love this place. It's fine, the chicken is mostly flavorless or flavorless spicy. Dunno.

• 2Solidarity

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>

I once again don't understand why people love this place. It's fine, the chicken is mostly flavorless or flavorless spicy. Dunno.
You cannot taste the pickle brine on the chicken? Either you have dog shit taste buds or you are getting bad chicken.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Chik fil a are crypto dei commie faggots now

If they brought out a Deadpool chicken sandwich you'd be begging them to take your money, even if it was a Deadpool themed chicken thigh shaped like the strap on cock that Deadpool gets pegged with because you have less moral backbone than a chicken fillet. That's why you eat Disney supporting produce from chicken fila, you post how good it is whilst Bob Iger is cock n filn your throat with his dei meat

Sevens

Log Wizard

There is one reason and one reason only that I will go to a Chick Fil A

Sauce_CFA-Sauce_Desk.png

But god help me, the things I would do for that sweet sweet sauce.

• 1Like