The Fast Food Thread

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Speaking of Pizza Hut, I used to work with a dude and we went to Pizza Hut one day for their all you can eat lunch thing they had. Anyway this fucker put away like 3 pizzas all by him self. Not even fat, just a tall lanky fucker.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Speaking of Pizza Hut, I used to work with a dude and we went to Pizza Hut one day for their all you can eat lunch thing they had. Anyway this fucker put away like 3 pizzas all by him self. Not even fat, just a tall lanky fucker.
I don't know if you are old enough to remember the Bigfoot Pizza from Pizza Hut, but my buddy ate one of those in like 10 minutes. He was like 6' and a 100lbs. That dude could just put away food and not gain weight.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
1724541387080.png

• 5Rustled
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
We lost our Pizza Hut, Long John Silvers, and now our KFC in the last few months. Not sure wtf is going on.
We had a Dunkin donuts close down recently after they lost one of their last two employees. Been there maybe 20 years in a gas station. They just couldn't hire anyone at the wages they wanted to pay.

Went in to check and it's now a chicken place that uses a lot of warming racks.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
In-laws sent us a small care package. Inside were 2 of these... I'm not sure what I expected. I'm not sure why I even tried it. It's...something. But I also ate it all. Not sure what that says about me...

1724972361685.png

• 5Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 5 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
th.jpg

Tangentially related. But these exist.
So guess what also came in the care package? But yeah, we’ve actually had these before. They’re kind of weird on their own? But if you crush them up on like a soup or some actual ramen, they’re actually pretty good.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

bolok

Trakanon Raider
So guess what also came in the care package? But yeah, we’ve actually had these before. They’re kind of weird on their own? But if you crush them up on like a soup or some actual ramen, they’re actually pretty good.
Funyuns are not in my general rotation by any stretch. And the few other flavors i've tried have been pretty bad. This was not terrible, but i probably wouldn't get it again either. Weirdly hot, but also not super tasty. You're probably right it would be better in a soup or maybe crumbled up like a crouton in a salady type thing.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Funyuns are not in my general rotation by any stretch. And the few other flavors i've tried have been pretty bad. This was not terrible, but i probably wouldn't get it again either. Weirdly hot, but also not super tasty. You're probably right it would be better in a soup or maybe crumbled up like a crouton in a salady type thing.
I love Funyuns, especially the Flaming Hot. However, that shit cuts up my mouth worse than Captain Crunch.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I haven't been able to find any, so it's good to get an opinion to decide if I want to try more grocery stores or not.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
No homo. These are legit good alone

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I had spicy queso funyuns last week. They were not spicy and I'm a bit of a bitch when it comes to spice. They were enjoyable but nothing I'd go out of my way to get.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
So kinda annoying. I bitched before QT had replaced coffee pots with the on demand grind and brew over complicated machines that seem to break, removed all the iced coffee slurry machines etc. But same price at least. Well added these fancy bar tap looking bullshit and the price on any coffee period has skyrocketed to like $3 and change for their large which isn't that big. I use to get a 60 odd oz giant insulated jug for work on refill for like $1.20. Now they want "up to 44oz" refil 4.xx.
So theyve killed the one big reason i liked QT, economical cold drinks and coffee during the winter.

View attachment 542027

I used to love QT but they've been going downhill for years now. Their coffee milkshake was amazing and the food was solid. No reason to even visit now. Give me Wawa. Back on topic, I live near a Sheetz who also replaced their coffee pots for a push button system. You cannot adjust how much you get, no mixing and matching, just push the damn button. I guess random people stole a cup of joe occasionally and they couldn't have that even with all their overpriced shit. Price also went up and I no longer shop there except for the occasional water for my dogs (it's near a park I frequent regularly).

Sevens

Log Wizard
Back when I was a lad QTs had self serve Ice Cream and Frogurt machines
I was addicted to the chocolate soft serve with TONS of Hot Fudge ( would make a parfait out of it with a small amount of ice cream then lots of Hot fudge in layers).
Oh yeah and this was in their quart cup.

images.jpg

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Based on some quick googling, a quart of hot fudge is just a hair below 3000 calories.

Sam Elliott Hello GIF by GritTV