The Fast Food Thread

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
Back when I was a lad QTs had self serve Ice Cream and Frogurt machines
I was addicted to the chocolate soft serve with TONS of Hot Fudge ( would make a parfait out of it with a small amount of ice cream then lots of Hot fudge in layers).
Oh yeah and this was in their quart cup.

View attachment 544245
Racetrac still has machines like that, though its not everywhere. One near me has like 12 froyo flavors and toppings to add. I never remember them being at QT, but maybe its some regional thing.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Back when I was a lad QTs had self serve Ice Cream and Frogurt machines
I was addicted to the chocolate soft serve with TONS of Hot Fudge ( would make a parfait out of it with a small amount of ice cream then lots of Hot fudge in layers).
Oh yeah and this was in their quart cup.

View attachment 544245
You could d have been the DQ Peanut Buster Parfait mascot.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
The Korean BBQ ruffles are amazing, I only got one bag and they have been sold out since that first day. I hope they make them a permanent flavor but I have my doubts something so awesome could exist all the time.

I don't even like ruffles, but damn.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
So I rarely drink soda these days but Baja Blast came out in sugar free so decided to get a 12 pack to see if it was any good. It is pretty decent, very similar taste to the original. Recommended.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I'd be in a diabetic coma before I got through the tacos.

• 1Solidarity

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
I never understood eurofags and their love for nutella. But then again, I generally don't eat anything on toast... or toast at all for that matter. I'll be honest that waffle looks pretty disgusting to me. Would definitely eat it.

• 1Like

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
1725815875407.png

Funyuns are my favorite snack chips (if they really can be called that).

I tried these from the local Asian market. They are pretty darn good.

Much more subtle in flavor than Funyuns but they have a slight effervescent quality to them and they crumble a lot less.

I ate the whole bag.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I never understood eurofags and their love for nutella. But then again, I generally don't eat anything on toast... or toast at all for that matter. I'll be honest that waffle looks pretty disgusting to me. Would definitely eat it.
I had honestly never had Nutella until about 5 years ago, thinking it was just weird. I would never put it on toast, but after some experimentation (for science!) I discovered the ultimate Nutella delivery vehicle...Nilla Wafers. Smear some on the flat side of those and eat it whole, and you'll quickly discover that an entire box of Nilla Wafers isn't as big as you thought it was.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
Personally, it's the $20 bill I saved by not going there
Well, since I asked I will say I prefer to get 2 Bacon cheeseburgers, 2 little bacon cheeseburgers all topped with/pickles, onions, jalepeno, and grilled onions. 1 Cajun fry. And 2 bacon chocolate milkshakes. It’s what I got yesterday and it was delicious.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Well, since I asked I will say I prefer to get 2 Bacon cheeseburgers, 2 little bacon cheeseburgers all topped with/pickles, onions, jalepeno, and grilled onions. 1 Cajun fry. And 2 bacon chocolate milkshakes. It’s what I got yesterday and it was delicious.
How many thousand pounds are you

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
How many thousand pounds are you
Really? My buddies teased me about how I always eat like a girl. Fwiw I am from bodybuilding com which means I am into fitness both cardio and weight training. It’s fine you probably didn’t know that! People say my orders look more like I’m on a cutting diet.