The Fast Food Thread

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Really? My buddies teased me about how I always eat like a girl. Fwiw I am from bodybuilding com which means I am into fitness both cardio and weight training. It’s fine you probably didn’t know that! People say my orders look more like I’m on a cutting diet.
I didn't but doesn't sound very healthy regardless. I can barely do a burger there at this point they're so greasy.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Well, since I asked I will say I prefer to get 2 Bacon cheeseburgers, 2 little bacon cheeseburgers all topped with/pickles, onions, jalepeno, and grilled onions. 1 Cajun fry. And 2 bacon chocolate milkshakes. It’s what I got yesterday and it was delicious.
thats 6 patties at 3oz a patty, thats over 1lb of beef

also why don't you just get 3 bacon cheeseburgers? paying for 2 little burgers is just getting charged 4$ for a burger bun for no reason unless you want to feel "full"

alternatively you can just add a patty to each burger instead.

are you jsut a fatty fat? your menu decision tree makes no sense

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
actually this sounds familiar, now that i think about it, there was an annoying troll just posting really stupid meal orders a while ago being a nuisance, i'll just report you and see what sticks

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
actually this sounds familiar, now that i think about it, there was an annoying troll just posting really stupid meal orders a while ago being a nuisance, i'll just report you and see what sticks
Why are you such a fag?

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
looks like it was this guy that was banned for posting stupid food diarys
a198ccf67a4c0f7cdabbfd2d4f2f6561.png

• 1Like

Sevens

Log Wizard
Well, since I asked I will say I prefer to get 2 Bacon cheeseburgers, 2 little bacon cheeseburgers all topped with/pickles, onions, jalepeno, and grilled onions. 1 Cajun fry. And 2 bacon chocolate milkshakes. It’s what I got yesterday and it was delicious.
Only a $100 lunch

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
Only a $100 lunch
The meal rounded to just under 100. But they expect you to tip there too. So went to $115 even :(
Now on I stick to Japanese restaurants and waffle house. Which that sounds good . Im going to stop there for my more recent go to: 6 eggs but only 3 yokes
2 grilled chicken breasts
1 double hashbrowns smothered covered and chunked
One bowl of grits w/cheese and extra ham
Some OJ
Coffee.

droolings Im getting ready to head there right now and I can’t wait!

• 1Picard

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
The meal rounded to just under 100. But they expect you to tip there too. So went to $115 even :(
Now on I stick to Japanese restaurants and waffle house. Which that sounds good . Im going to stop there for my more recent go to: 6 eggs but only 3 yokes
2 grilled chicken breasts
1 double hashbrowns smothered covered and chunked
One bowl of grits w/cheese and extra ham
Some OJ
Coffee.

droolings Im getting ready to head there right now and I can’t wait!
It's the Foler of fast food.

• 1Worf

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
weeeop.jpg

Found me the soda. Absolutely disgusting 2/10. As horrible as it is, it has a flavor profile that'd work pretty good with icecream I think, might even be downright good in that situation. I don't have ice cream so I tossed mine right in the trash.

• 1Barf

Sevens

Log Wizard
What sort of POOR can't drop a 100$ on Wafflehouse for breakfast. All the wafflegirls cling all too me when they see my pista. haha

LOOSER.
Holy shit, you know you really need to 43% yourself when you get shit on by a worthless, degenerate, pedophile piece of shit like Furry Furry

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
I don’t know what’s going on here I just love food.

today just my standard breakfast - pot of coffee, 6 eggs/only 3 yokes omelette with cheese, onions, and spinach.
An enormous ham steak
Bowl of apple butter
1 cup of oat meal with 2 scoops of protein powder and a dab of agave

the best part of waking up is protein in your gut

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Got the smashed burger from Sonic. The reviews were so good... But my sonic sucks.

What they gave me was not smashed, I think just regular patties. I know it was the right item because it came in the box and had the sauce. The bottom of my bag was SOAKED in grease so bad it was dripping. When I got the box out, the cardboard box fell apart because it was so wet. The bun felt like it was dipped in water, it was so soggy. And as said, I didn't get smashed patties. Extremely disappointing, 2/10. I didn't even finish it, it felt gross.

Every review I've watched showed an entirely different burger than what I got, except I had all the other ingredients. It just looked so different.

I'm gonna complain and see if they'll refund me. I did a 12 hour hike and I just wanted fast food after and I was so pissed lol.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Got the smashed burger from Sonic. The reviews were so good... But my sonic sucks.

What they gave me was not smashed, I think just regular patties. I know it was the right item because it came in the box and had the sauce. The bottom of my bag was SOAKED in grease so bad it was dripping. When I got the box out, the cardboard box fell apart because it was so wet. The bun felt like it was dipped in water, it was so soggy. And as said, I didn't get smashed patties. Extremely disappointing, 2/10. I didn't even finish it, it felt gross.

Every review I've watched showed an entirely different burger than what I got, except I had all the other ingredients. It just looked so different.

I'm gonna complain and see if they'll refund me. I did a 12 hour hike and I just wanted fast food after and I was so pissed lol.
Sonic burgers have always been trash tier.