The Fast Food Thread

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
maybe she got him with a polonium pizza roll
SbKJRMK.gif

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Some food truck was here today making Korean BBQ bowls. Shit was delicious. I got pork. It was rice + rice noodles + BBQ and a bunch of sauces. I'm not entirely sure what the main creamy one was (sort of like yum yum sauce) and then a whole crapton of chili sauces.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Speaking of pizza, just had the stuffed crust deep deep dish pepperoni from Little Caesars. Shit was pretty good, though not significantly different from their normal deep deep dish pizzas. You all can hate if you want, but this is the best chain pizza I've found. Only the deep dish though, normal pizzas are pretty garbage still.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Speaking of pizza, just had the stuffed crust deep deep dish pepperoni from Little Caesars. Shit was pretty good, though not significantly different from their normal deep deep dish pizzas. You all can hate if you want, but this is the best chain pizza I've found. Only the deep dish though, normal pizzas are pretty garbage still.
The deep dish needs like 3x the pepperoni, but it's still the best one they sell.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm not sure actually. They recently opened a bunch in and around Chicago so I had it for the first time like 4 months ago.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, for the price, I can't really hate on Little Caesar's. I'll eat it and enjoy it. Never heard of Jets, though.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
You guys actually get pizza at Little Caesar's? For the past 25+ years I have maybe had like 20 pizzas from there, most of them recently with the advent of the deep dish. The number of bags of Crazy Bread, however, must be astronomical. Back when we used to know the people working at the store enough to ask them to start it further in on the conveyor belt so it came out slightly underdone was the best. My best friend/roommate and I would split 3 bags with crazy sauce (yes, I know it is just marinara), rent a movie on VHS from the video store next door, invite a bunch of friends that can get their own fucking food (cheap fucks always tried to eat ours), mix with alcohol, and that was literally almost every weekend in my 20s. Ah, nostalgia.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
As far as I'm concerned, Little Caesars has the best bread Sticks of all the major chains. Toppers Taco Stix with Nacho Cheese are awesome and probably better but for traditional bread sticks, Little Caesars all the way.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
You guys actually get pizza at Little Caesar's? For the past 25+ years I have maybe had like 20 pizzas from there, most of them recently with the advent of the deep dish. The number of bags of Crazy Bread, however, must be astronomical. Back when we used to know the people working at the store enough to ask them to start it further in on the conveyor belt so it came out slightly underdone was the best. My best friend/roommate and I would split 3 bags with crazy sauce (yes, I know it is just marinara), rent a movie on VHS from the video store next door, invite a bunch of friends that can get their own fucking food (cheap fucks always tried to eat ours), mix with alcohol, and that was literally almost every weekend in my 20s. Ah, nostalgia.
We would do almost the same thing but watch Nickleodeon Games and Sports channel where they showed reruns of Legends of the Hidden Temple, Finders Keepers, Global Guts, etc... Get stoned and/or hammered and come up with horribly racist jokes about the Iraqi guy beating the Israeli chick. Oh man, those were the days. Lets go to Mo with the results!

Damn, didn't know she did voice work in Skyrim.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Little Caesar's square deep dish is only a good choice if you don't have any other Detroit style deep dish places around. Even with the price difference. I think they're probably the easiest square deep dish to find nationwide tho.

Hungry Howie's and Jet's both have square deep dishes that are no joke 10x as good as a little Caesar one

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I had never heard of "Detroit Style Deep Dish" until Little Caesars started calling it that. Does it just mean square? Is it really a thing aside from Little Caesar's marketing?

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I had never heard of "Detroit Style Deep Dish" until Little Caesars started calling it that. Does it just mean square? Is it really a thing aside from Little Caesar's marketing?
Detroit style deep dish is basically Sicilian-style pizza with some sauce on top. It's ghetto deep dish.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
i thought it had to do with an excess of steel pans left over from factories producing them during the war and/or using them during the war and not needing them anymore. Maybe I'm just making that up but I swear I read something like that.