The Fast Food Thread

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's called the Giga Big Mac

not sure if want or not

grandbigmac_sub_02.jpg
I am sure I have mentioned before that Mc Donalds delivers to your house via online ordering here in Qatar.

They have also been doing the double sandwiches for ages!

rrr_img_130253.jpg

rrr_img_130254.jpg

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't want to jump the gun, but I can only assume we will soon have a thread name change, in honor of our fallen champion?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
May he be eating the eternal pizza roll in the sky.

What is fed, may never die.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Do you think in heaven all pizza rolls are cooked to perfection - or do you have a choice? I really hope McCheese can have all the cold pizza rolls dipped in ranch that he wants.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
It's called the Giga Big Mac

not sure if want or not

grandbigmac_sub_02.jpg
We've had the Mega mac here for awhile. It's just a Big mac with 4 patties. The Giga mac is the next step up. Not quite sure what's with it.

200700501.jpg

Ahh, here we go

In five days, Japanese McD's will roll out something known as the Giga Big Mac. This beast takes McDonald's largest sandwich and adds two additional patties for a total of "more than 2.8 times as much meat." Per standard math, you'd think a four-patty Big Mac would have two times the meat, but that overlooks this sandwich's true genius - because the diameter of the Giga is wider as well. The company boasts that anyone who polishes off an entire sandwich will be able to leave McDonald's with "a satisfied sense of accomplishment," which is certainly one way to put it.

Naturally, there are comically sized fries and drinks for gluttons who'd prefer their burgerzilla order as a combo. The drink holds twice as much soda as a normal large, and there are 1.7 times as many fries.

Ok, I'm in. I'll do two.

grandbigmac_sub_03.jpg

Burger alone is 1050 calories.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Just had the Baskin n Robbins glorious flavor "Moms Makin Cookie's" which was god tier fellas.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So.... apparently sitting in the bank between some account nonsense saw a blurb on their news thing that Chipotle took out a trademark for "Better Burger"?

Anyone want an Ebola Burger?

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Pizza Hut Cajun Fries aren't too bad. Surprised they had fries but I got them along with their boneless cajun wings. Not hot enough of course but decent.