The Fast Food Thread

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Had Qdoba for lunch the other day, got food poisoning...

Qdoba now officially 0/10. Sucks how one bad incident can change one of your go-to quick food places to likely never being able to set food in there again since the smell alone will likely make you get sick.

Guess Chipotle it is for now on. Or atleast until I get sick from E. Coli, but Qdoba is having Typhoid issues now, so seems neither is safe.

Last edited:

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm disappointed with the grand mac. I thought it needed more meat and it has it, but they also made the bun bigger so the meat/bread ratio seemed about the same. I think a regular big Mac with 1/4 lb patties would have been better.

The red beans and rice at Popeyes are the shit.
I disagree here. I like the thinner patties at McDonald's. For me, the quarter pounders and all their variants are dry and worse. The thin ones also feel uniquely McD.
I also think the bigger bun is also a part of the goodness.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I disagree here. I like the thinner patties at McDonald's. For me, the quarter pounders and all their variants are dry and worse. The thin ones also feel uniquely McD.
Lord McChese is displeased with your utter nonsense

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Had Qdoba for lunch the other day, got food poisoning...

Qdoba now officially 0/10. Sucks how one bad incident can change one of your go-to quick food places to likely never being able to set food in there again since the smell alone will likely make you get sick.

Guess Chipotle it is for now on. Or atleast until I get sick from E. Coli, but Qdoba is having Typhoid issues now, so seems neither is safe.
Yeah my recent food poisoning bout was from my favorite restaurant. Can't even think of the place without feeling nauseous.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Lord McChese is displeased with your utter nonsense

I tend to agree with Conefed Conefed . Those bigger patties are always dry as f.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Preferring less meat in a hamburger is the eighth deadly sin. What's wrong with you people.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Seriously. Have we already forgotten "Where's the beef?!"

• 1Solidarity

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
And Lo, Lord McChese descended from his pizza roll throne and said unto us "What's wrong with you people?".

And those with wrong unto their tastes felt remorse.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The only time I wish burgers were thinner is when noobs make them for a cookout and don't do it correctly so they're burger balls

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Preferring less meat in a hamburger is the eighth deadly sin. What's wrong with you people.
Do not read in!
I eat small burgers like they're sliders. To which you all should nod and appreciate, if not agree.
McD is LQ. The thicker, the more obvious. But if the ratio is right, quantity holds.
Grand Mac benefits in this way - but is large enough that quantity is not needed.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Double double animal style best burger in world.

Perfect ratio of everything.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Cornfed,

You can eat a McDonald's hamburger like a slider? In one bite? I want to see this.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Once you get used to the heat you will want it on everything. The smell is hotter than the taste for me.
Once you get used to the heat you will want it on everything. The smell is hotter than the taste for me.

I've done the ghost pepper contest at Cabo Wabo or whatever Mexican Resturant in Planet Hollywood but never thought to buy them off Amazon. The heat is so intense it's like an amazing high. I'm sprinkling it on everything now. My go to El Yucateco EXXXTRA hot and Dave's insanity has been shelved.

Im going to sprinkle some on a Supreme Pizza roll tonight.

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I've done the ghost pepper contest at Cabo Wabo or whatever Mexican Resturant in Planet Hollywood but never thought to buy them off Amazon. The heat is so intense it's like an amazing high. I'm sprinkling it on everything now. My go to El Yucateco EXXXTRA hot and Dave's insanity has been shelved.

Im going to sprinkle some on a Supreme Pizza roll tonight.
Awesome. I feel like we changed your life

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Prepare your anus, literally.

This is why I had to cut back on spicy food, even though I love it. I fucking love it but in my mid/late 20's some shit happened to my gut bacteria or something and now it's three times as spicy going out than coming in. Sometimes I say fuck it and rock some crazy hot sauce or something, but I pay for it big time. Fucking hurts.

• 1Solidarity