The Fast Food Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The problem I have with Dave's insanity is it tastes bad. With the dried stuff it just adds heat and barely any adverse flavor

Oldbased

> Than U
I disagree here. I like the thinner patties at McDonald's. For me, the quarter pounders and all their variants are dry and worse. The thin ones also feel uniquely McD.
I also think the bigger bun is also a part of the goodness.
The biggest problem I have with McDonald's and this was true for me before even the heart failure was they changed something in the past few years where I can literally taste the salt in the meat. That is saying something since McDonald's only uses 66% of the salt Wendy's does. I assume Wendy's uses more due to being "never frozen", but for whatever reason on the rare chances I choose to eat one the McDonald's taste like meat with sand due to salt for me and I think it is due to thickness.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

joz123

Potato del Grande
The biggest problem I have with McDonald's and this was true for me before even the heart failure was they changed something in the past few years where I can literally taste the salt in the meat. That is saying something since McDonald's only uses 66% of the salt Wendy's does. I assume Wendy's uses more due to being "never frozen", but for whatever reason on the rare chances I choose to eat one the McDonald's taste like meat with sand due to salt for me and I think it is due to thickness.
I've noticed the meat being really salty too. Also the fries seem to be saltier.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
What is this pepper powder you guys are sprinkling all over your food? Link plz.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
My problem with McDonald's is the burgers feel mushy

Not true if you get anything other than their standard bun. One of their chicken sandwiches has a unique bun, it's almost like a pretzel bun. One of their best sandwiches IMO, and it's likely because of the superior bun.

Are your wife's buns mushy, too?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Not true if you get anything other than their standard bun. One of their chicken sandwiches has a unique bun, it's almost like a pretzel bun. One of their best sandwiches IMO, and it's likely because of the superior bun.

Dude I said the burger not the buns

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I think MCD's food is actually quite bad. It seems like everything they have (minus breakfast menu) some other fast food place does it better.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

I believe they would call that a Brioche bun?

And pregnant wife was craving the chili cheese fries from Sonic, so we went through. Noticed they have an Ultimate Chicken Sandwich on the menu that I hadn't seen before. Ordered it, and was not disappointed. That shit was good. Do recommend!

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>

And pregnant wife was craving the chili cheese fries from Sonic, so we went through. Noticed they have an Ultimate Chicken Sandwich on the menu that I hadn't seen before. Ordered it, and was not disappointed. That shit was good. Do recommend!

Brioche bun sounds right.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick

Was it the spicy one? Man that fucking shit is my JAM

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Wtf guys

Taco Bell yanked the double stack tacos completely rather than a price hike. We had them all of like a month..........

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wtf guys

Taco Bell yanked the double stack tacos completely rather than a price hike. We had them all of like a month..........
They were like $1.39 at my local Taco Bells anyway. I asked about it and they were like yea, it's a franchise thing. Fucking wankers!

Noodleface Noodleface It wasn't spicy, but it would have been better if it was. Can you order it spicy?

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Wtf guys

probably because they were losing money. I didn't buy anything else while they were making them. That was a 3 dollar lunch for me.