The Fast Food Thread

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Love the Grand Mac. The size just fits in my hands so nice. It is a bit messy, but I love it.

I love how everyone here still calls it Baja style, when they haven't had the Baja sauce for quite sometime. Whenever I do it, they try and sub in spicy Ranch.

My typical order;

Cheese quesadilla
5 layer burrito
plus whatever new thing they have

Lately I've been throwing on bean burritos, or I just get bean burritos, as they have been hitting the spot good.

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
Speaking tacos. Taco Time is such dog shit compared to Taco Bell. I have no idea how it's still around.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
The Double Stacked Tacos are indeed incredible for their price. Nothing amazing, but they're big*
Habanero sauce was legit and it had sour cream?
otherone had crunchies.. both a solid 5/10
Enchirito is just an enchilatta. not my bag. same with the red sauce. moleno sauce is it? It was at least filling 4/10
Can't properly rate the cheese quesadilla, because they added chicken to it. 4.5/10
Cheesy Gordita Crunch had a nice body to it. While not fancy, and should probably be tinkered with, this was perhaps the most pleasing of the night. 5.25/10

Crone

Speaking tacos. Taco Time is such dog shit compared to Taco Bell. I have no idea how it's still around.
Don't say that here in the Seattle area. Most say it's better. :(

And lately, there isn't a better deal than the Cravings Deal. My local TB bumped the price up to $5.49 but still worth it.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Had the Grand Mac today. Meh. Same as a Big Mac, but larger. Meat/bun ratio exactly the same. Sloppiness factor the same. Harder to eat because of the size and shit slipping around.

I'll likely never get it again.

This was my experience as well.

Grand Big Mac = Aids
Double Stack Tacos = Awesome

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Cheesy Gordita Crunch had a nice body to it. While not fancy, and should probably be tinkered with, this was perhaps the most pleasing of the night. 5.25/10

Best thing to do with a cheesy g is to get an extra side of spicy ranch to dip each bite in. Totally worth the extra $0.30.

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Enchirito is just an enchilatta. not my bag. same with the red sauce. moleno sauce is it? It was at least filling 4/10
Enchirito is my favorite item, and red sauce is the best sauce ever! Since I got free food when I worked there during high school, and it has always been my go to, I think it is entirely possible I've eaten several thousand enchiritos.

I'm not sure we can be friends anymore :(

In all seriousness, it is the fuckload of cheese and red sauce that mainly entices me, but if you don't care for that I can see where it wouldn't thrill you. They used to be (decades ago) made out of corn tortillas, which gave it a nice little taste difference from the majority of their products.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
And Lo, Lord McChese descended from his pizza roll throne and said unto us "What's wrong with you people?".

And those with wrong unto their tastes felt remorse.

five.jpg

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Just had pizza with my ghost pepper powder.

Live footage of how amazing I feel.

• 1Like

Crone

I just finished my meal at Taco bell but here's my usual.

3 bean burritos fresca style add potato
The one dollar bean tostada
Cinnamon twists
Baja Blast

Sometimes I'll get weird and order a 2 7 layer's minus Dairy instead of the bean burritos.
You got some interesting ideas, but be damned if I don't want to try them. Bean burrito with pico instead of cheese? Crazy talk!

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

triggered

Taco time is the best! God damn it whenever I go up to washington it's one of my fast food treats. I love taco bell and all but if I had a choice I'd give it up forever if I had a taco time near me.

Their crisp burrito's are nuts. They're expensive as fuck though so if you don't have much money for this type of thing I can understand your issues.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Sadly taco time has gone to shit. There was a day many years ago I preferred them to taco bell

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
When I go tp TB,which is not often anymore, I look to see if I will like the $5.box of diabetes and heart disease and will get it. Otherwise it is 2 crunchy beef tacos fresco and a nacho supreme OR the power bowl thingie. Must have Diablo and Fire sauce at a three or four packet to one item ratio.