The Fast Food Thread

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
My favorite jerky is Mingua. I like my jerky to actually resemble dried meat and not that soft, moist, gummy Jack Link's style shit that seems nothing like meat to me. I want my jerky to require some chewing. I must be in the minority though because all jerky you buy in the store seems to be the soft, gummy stuff.

This stuff is expensive, but all jerky is.

61W23cqOxOL._SY355_.jpg
I'm 100% with you. I want it be dry and chewy. Most of the popular brand stuff is not only too moist, but full of fucking sugar. Meh.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
You can get a food dehydrator off Amazon for like $40 and make your own jerkey. It is really, really easy. Just buy a flank steak, cut it into slices, put some spices/marinate it and then dry it out.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Sticks are definitely superior. Though I have a super outdoorsy hippy friend that would live in Red River Gorge during the summer and he always brought back jerky that was the bag-of-pieces style. It was unreal. Best jerky I've ever had. Don't remember the brand name though.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I could be down for a MD/DC/VA group binge if someone organized it. Has to be all you can eat though. I don't get out of bed for less than 5 plates of food.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
That's why I need you guys to come to me. It's too dangerous for me to leave my house.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Has anyone had the

Woo Tangy

Woo Crispy

Woo Honey Mustard

Georgia Gold chicken from KFC yet?

It has the Ric Flair seal of approval apparently

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I want to get a burger today before class. My choices are: Freddy's, Smashburger (never been), Five Guys, Shake Shack (out of the way), or Elevation Burger. foh: what is best in life?

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah but he knows how to let off some steam, for sure
Homeboy looked like he was heading out to Leather and Lace night at the Blue Oyster Bar from Police Academy.

Bennett-%E2%80%93-Commando.png

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I want to get a burger today before class. My choices are: Freddy's, Smashburger (never been), Five Guys, Shake Shack (out of the way), or Elevation Burger. foh: what is best in life?

Smashburger!

Jalapeno BBQ Bacon Burger, smash fries and a HaagenDaazs Salted Caramel shake.

Thank me later.