The Fast Food Thread

B-Biscuit

Bronze Knight of the Realm
did your parents insist on only having atheist sodas?

349bf44ba3e0b1a0d61ceec05dc43fe7.jpg

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
This thread is the first time I've ever found the existence of men who don't like Dr Pepper. Noodle I can understand because he sucks at tasting, but any other dude kinda blows my mind. I thought the Doc found a combination of flavors that's like catnip for dudes.

• 1Solidarity

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah I don't really drink soda at all but the only two I make exception for are Dr Pepper and Orange Fanta

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Growing up in Texas, Dr Pepper and Big Red are the only sodas I really like. Everything else jsut tastes off to me.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
If you are really in to tea then i suggest getting one of these.
Amazon.com | Black Teavana Perfectea Maker: 16oz: Tea Infuser: Teapots
and this
Amazon.com: Ivation Precision-Temperature Electric Hot Water Tea Kettle Pot 1.7 Liter (7-Cup), 1500 Watt, Stainless Steel Cordless, 6 Preset Variable Heat Settings: Home & Kitchen

Just buy loose leaf tea and mint leaves and blow away the cheesecake factory green tea. I don't drink hot tea anymore since I live in the fucking desert but I still brew it and store it in ball jars in the fridge for a delicious cold refreshment!
I need one of those that can make like 2 quarts at a time. I may try it out. I like hot tea as well, sometimes, it could work.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Sorry you guys enjoy Dr pepper. Probably makes you feel young and hip when you buy it. Yeah.. I like a soda with 28 flavors so what BITCH

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I used to specifically go to the Wegman's across town to get the cane sugar Dr Pepper because it is amazing.

• 1Solidarity

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So after you get off your Dr. Pepper fanboism (Root beer and Coke for life fgts). If you are also not pussies I recommend going to a Korean Style Poke restaurant. Essentially any Korean population seems to create them. Technically a Hawaiian food. But Koreans open a lot of them. Its a kind of cold fish salad. I go probably once every two weeks. Tasty, healthy and cheap.

Ola Poke

348s.jpg

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I've seen a few places online with similar recipes, but it should be unsweetened so the syrup should not be a factor.

Will definitely try that brand, though. Going to trying muddling/steeping some mint leaves as well but that seems like a pain in the ass.
I need one of those that can make like 2 quarts at a time. I may try it out. I like hot tea as well, sometimes, it could work.

If you don't mind cold brewing tea grab one of these. Amazon.com: Takeya Flash Chill Iced Tea Maker (2 Quarts, Blueberry): Iced Tea Pitchers: Kitchen & Dining