The Fast Food Thread

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I want to try that pumpkin cheesecake Ben & Jerry's. Haven't seen it yet in my grocery stores. If they never get it I will be upset.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I know it's gonna sound nuts man, but you can buy a box of chex cereal, a bag of pretzels, and a container of peanuts and make like 1000% size of chex mix on your own - we do that at home.
Friend of mine tosses pecans in with the stuff for chex mix and is heavy on the butter/worstshire. The most delicious and unhealthy chex mix ever.

I wish you could find Mars bars still.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
If you like whatchamacallit, krackel,mr goodbar, u r dumb, theyve replaced the cocoa butter w veggie oil, basically chocolate candy

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I don't disagree with anyone's candy bar lists but if Take 5 isn't listed it's most likely because you've never eaten a Take 5. And if you haven't you should go out tomorrow and buy one. I'm confident it will make everyone's top 5.

And as far as ice cream goes, I feel bad for anyone who's never experienced Perry's Piece of Cake.

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
I never tried gelato until my girlfriend introduced it to me recently. The stuff is awesome. She brought over a container of Breyers tiramisu gelato that has lady finger cookies at the bottom of it. Amazing stuff.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
If you like that, just think what you're missing out on with real gelato when the Breyers is low end garbage in comparison.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If you like that, just think what you're missing out on with real gelato when the Breyers is low end garbage in comparison.
Real gelato is pretty hit or miss in my experience. I've had both and barring a handful of places I'd rather go for the Breyer's compared to most of the places.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Whenever the wife's family heads to Canada I have them bring back a few Mr. Big bars. Not sure if you can get them in the US at all, but not in the southeast I've ever seen.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Real gelato is pretty hit or miss in my experience. I've had both and barring a handful of places I'd rather go for the Breyer's compared to most of the places.
Then you've been to some shitty gelato places. I don't know what to tell you. With that logic I can say;

"I dunno, steak is pretty hit of miss. I went to XYZ steak place and it was really awesome but at other places like Applebees it wasn't go so good so I'd rather just have ABC instead."

Breyers is good if you don't know what you're missing out on and tastes cheap in comparison to and half way decent place.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Baby Ruth or GTFO.
fdOOEJl.png

Royal

I don't eat a lot of candy bars anymore because I prefer dark chocolate to milk chocolate and the selection of candy bars that use dark is limited. So I usually eat chocolate bars sometimes with extras mixed in. Panko bars used to be my favorite but I haven't been able to find them around here in a while. They had a crispiness to them without having large pieces of toasted rice invading my choco bliss.

chocolate-quirks-2.jpg

Lately I've been into Taza's Mexican style stone ground. Coffee is my favorite flavor. It's not smooth in texture like you're accustomed to with chocolate. It's gritty. Sorta like eating a super dense brownie.

original_taza-coffee-mexican-style-stone-ground-chocolate.jpg

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I accept your hipster chocolate because it is chocolate, and chocolate is amazing unlessit'swhitechocolatebecausefuckyouthat'sbullsh it, but you're walking a thin line. (there is no space before it, yet the forum is putting one there)

RWLGFUR.jpg

dark chocolate > *

Royal

Nutella is also awesome. I can eat that shit straight from the jar with a spoon.