The Fast Food Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I was kinda excited to see a hot dog shop but honestly, those don't look particularly good. I'd love to get my hands on better quality sausages but I think I'd rather eat the ones I make at home.
is your kitchen just a hotplate and a cutting board?

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
Chysamere Chysamere I wasn't sure whether to put this in the WTF thread or here.

Man, I’d love to grab one of those and walk around Tokyo while eating it. No way you wouldn’t be dripping sauce everywhere with all fucking over the outside of the bun. Japs love seeing American tourists doing that.

Chysamere

FF14 Free Company Master
<WoW Guild Officer>
is your kitchen just a hotplate and a cutting board?

I'm lucky enough to have a decent kitchen. I have plenty of space and all I lack is a proper oven. Toaster oven works fine for toasting hot dogs and I have a turkey roaster as well.

About all I can't do is baking, but I don't really like baking anyway.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I'm lucky enough to have a decent kitchen. I have plenty of space and all I lack is a proper oven. Toaster oven works fine for toasting hot dogs and I have a turkey roaster as well.

About all I can't do is baking, but I don't really like baking anyway.
why do you roast a turkey when you buy kfc for thanksgiving?

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The bbq hot pockets are terrible. They crammed them with onions and it barely has any beef in it. They are gross as shit.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Juvarisx

Florida

Unless they import the work ethic or are willing to pay for more employees at over $20 an hour it wont matter. Japan's 7-11's are so well run and clean they make Buccee's look dirty and slow. Maybe they will suprise me but the one attached the the Mobil gas station near me makes me gag going into it.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Unless they import the work ethic or are willing to pay for more employees at over $20 an hour it wont matter. Japan's 7-11's are so well run and clean they make Buccee's look dirty and slow. Maybe they will suprise me but the one attached the the Mobil gas station near me makes me gag going into it.
The ones near me are run pretty well. One is a stand alone store, the other is run by dot Indians and has a gas station too.

Chysamere

FF14 Free Company Master
<WoW Guild Officer>
You're in for a treat if you get the authentic egg sandwiches, but you won't. It's gonna suck.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
Uhhhh. I like 7-11 in Japan, but this is objectively false.

• 1Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

Juvarisx

Florida
Uhhhh. I like 7-11 in Japan, but this is objectively false.

I mean its probably like anywhere, the 7-11 near me is a literal dumpster fire but I am sure there are some good ones. I went to two in Tokyo and my statement stands but I am sure there are some not so great ones too.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
The only good 7/11 I went into was in Hawaii. They always have the worst selections and are just dirty as shit in the DFW area, not a fan.

I miss the spicy tuna hand rolls though out in Hawaii.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I made my yearly Culvers trip while visiting in-laws in rural Minnesota recently. God damn I wish we had them back east. Burger was fantastic and I love me a cement mixer. Cheese curds always a treat.

But then again I'm sure a lot of the quality has to do with the staffing of small town Midwest versus the staffing you'd get in the urban sprawl hellscape of DC/Baltimore.

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
The only good 7/11 I went into was in Hawaii. They always have the worst selections and are just dirty as shit in the DFW area, not a fan.

I miss the spicy tuna hand rolls though out in Hawaii.
have you ever been to a japan 7/11? they are like a different category of 7/11