The First Descendant

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Nice work Xexx, I'm MR11 and have been attempting to farm Gley. So my MSQ prog is at level 47 weapons at the moment. Now that I have Lepic and Bunny at 40, I've got Freyna at 17 so I'll work the MSQ with her I think. Might need a few more levels before I do that.

Blueweed

Silver Baronet of the Realm
finally beat dead bride with a pug of sub 40s.
2 seconds left on the timer...
used thundercage, scout rifle, and sniper.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I wonder if they are going to nerf exp in the defense missions. 20 levels in 30 minutes is kinda funny. Freyna with Thunder Cage and the poison mod is pretty sick.
I would hope not. It's just another thing they copied from Warframe; this is TFD's version of Helene. You have to have something like that where people can level up fast if you want to sell formas (especially when they're $6 instead of $0.15).

Hopefully there's a higher level version more like Hydron in WF, because it's not even that fast. All the PUGs can do is wave 10, so while the first 20 or so levels might fly by it's pretty slow when you're getting closer to 40.

-------------------------------
Speaking of formas, has anyone here attempted to farm them (or better yet, potatoes)? I can't tell just from the %'s in game whether it's a horrific grind or not.

Also, regarding Bunny, is there any actual difference between regular and ultimate, besides having to use a couple extra forma to sort out the polarities in her final build? In Warframe, Primes make the plain version completely obsolete, but people seem to be downplaying the differences here.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Downed Swamp Walker, one of the easier fights considering poison everywhere.

Say what you want but this game had a ton of content for F2P. Im beyond 20hr at this point and just unlocked the final zone. The void intercepts are ok for now but ponder doing them endlessly as a bad thing.

Last edited:

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Locking MSQ behind the Void Intercepts is really dumb. Think I'm done for a bit, lol. Not sure there is anything that you can farm pre Dead Bride that will help against her. Pugs just seem to be ppl looking for that carry.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Locking MSQ behind the Void Intercepts is really dumb. Think I'm done for a bit, lol. Not sure there is anything that you can farm pre Dead Bride that will help against her. Pugs just seem to be ppl looking for that carry.

I can solo her for you - it took me 5 tries back then but now im stacked - just started the final mission - that aside i failed her alot so i went back and reran some missions for better gear to kill her - its really tight to kill her in 10min at base level.

I also prefer the story to have missions like that - that require people to l2p and get better to advance. I just beat the last mission and i personally had more fun in these 2 days of no-lifing it than anything in D1/D2 since TTK. Taken King was peak Destiny and haven't had fun like that since then. There is more depth and customization in this, and im curious to see how they do raids as well. Lastly you can rock all unique if you want and create interesting dmg combos with some stacking elements.

Last edited:

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I can solo her for you - it took me 5 tries back then but now im stacked - just started the final mission - that aside i failed her alot so i went back and reran some missions for better gear to kill her - its really tight to kill her in 10min at base level.

I also prefer the story to have missions like that - that require people to l2p and get better to advance. I just beat the last mission and i personally had more fun in these 2 days of no-lifing it than anything in D1/D2 since TTK. Taken King was peak Destiny and haven't had fun like that since then. There is more depth and customization in this, and im curious to see how they do raids as well. Lastly you can rock all unique if you want and create interesting dmg combos with some stacking elements.
Going back to do previous missions isn't learning to play. ;p

All the Swamp missions have capped gear though, right? The only thing I can think of that you can "farm" is Mastery to get some small boosts, then enhance mods. There isn't a weapon I have atm which is worth increase mod space, so enhancing weapon mods doesn't seem like a good idea. I think all my guns and accessories are 35-38, maybe a 41.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Going back to do previous missions isn't learning to play. ;p

All the Swamp missions have capped gear though, right? The only thing I can think of that you can "farm" is Mastery to get some small boosts, then enhance mods. There isn't a weapon I have atm which is worth increase mod space, so enhancing weapon mods doesn't seem like a good idea. I think all my guns and accessories are 35-38, maybe a 41.
The L2P wasnt directed at you lol - items dont go higher than the zone they are in - but as you progress through maps you will notice mobs get higher - as i said i can kill her for you if you want. I know the suck of grouping with randos since i had to the entire way.

Blueweed

Silver Baronet of the Realm
the dead bride scaling is crazy. she only proc her immunity bubble after I got all of her white health bar when solo. but I wasnt able to finish her and died with alot of time in hand.

grouping was def a dps chase, many fights ended with about 20pct left. I did better after added scout rife which did alot more dmg.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
I didn’t try dead bride until I ran a couple defense things to level up a bit, got a decent pug and one shot it with a ton of time left. I think I had a flame dude in the group that was doing a ton of damage when she would stand still so that helped.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Took me 7 try’s but the dead bitch is dead. Having a blast w this, have 3 ultimates, 4 characters and pumped to unlock more.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Why do people use Electric Master on Bunny instead of Focus on Electric? They both cost the same amount of capacity, but Focus has more total skill power (just to electric, but all her skills are tagged Electric anyway) and also gives a significant chunk of cooldown. I thought maybe Electric Master ended up better after upgrading them, but comparing the two at rank 6 shows that the gap actually widens. Unfortunately the cooldown stays fixed at -6.1%, but since it doesn't prevent you from equipping Nimble Fingers there's no downside to it.

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Is the purple ammo really rare? Using white, green and purple now and got 5 shots on my shotgun.