The Flash

Column_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_106199.jpg

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
4 ? who else? kinda sucks about not going with Ginger Wally West. He was always my favorite flash. I actually dont really remember much of Kid Flash or the black Wally west and thought his outfit looked terrible

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Barry, Wally, Garrick, and it's always possible Thawne could come back.

God words can't even describe how much I want Tom Cavanagh back full time for S2. Not flashbacks, full time. I can really see Season 2 flopping without him to tie it all together.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Barry, Wally, Garrick, and it's always possible Thawne could come back.

God words can't even describe how much I want Tom Cavanagh back full time for S2. Not flashbacks, full time. I can really see Season 2 flopping without him to tie it all together.
i'm holding out hope for barry fixing the time vortex and bringing back pre-lich mode Wells. i cant imagine this show without him. he was really the lynchpin on the other end of the spectrum. gotta have him there.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Tom is great but I think the show can be fine without him in every episode. While they arent the greatest shows, I think I follow more shows on the CW then any other network, I still watch Flash, Arrow, Supernatual, IZombie and Originals when I get time to kill. Ive heard the 100 is decent also and Legends of Tomorrow soon

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I stopped getting access to this show right after the 'reveal'/confirmation of Dr Wheelchair being a badguy. Having the sidequest where they locate the body of the real doctor was nerdrage inducing.
"He's evil? How can this be? Ahh he went back in time and took over the good version by shapeshifting and dumping the body, so he's been evil all along"
Fucking retarded. He could have just been evil and being deceiving.
The body snatching added nothing

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I stopped getting access to this show right after the 'reveal'/confirmation of Dr Wheelchair being a badguy. Having the sidequest where they locate the body of the real doctor was nerdrage inducing.
"He's evil? How can this be? Ahh he went back in time and took over the good version by shapeshifting and dumping the body, so he's been evil all along"
Fucking retarded. He could have just been evil and being deceiving.
The body snatching added nothing
he was deceiving, and whether he is truly evil is not 100% confirmed. i mean yeah he was killing the fuck out of people he saw as a threat to his plans, but he wasnt a typical flash villain trying to destroy the city because the city needs destroying. dude had an agenda and he played the long con better than anybody.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
he was deceiving, and whether he is truly evil is not 100% confirmed. i mean yeah he was killing the fuck out of people he saw as a threat to his plans, but he wasnt a typical flash villain trying to destroy the city because the city needs destroying. dude had an agenda and he played the long con better than anybody.
To Recap: Eddie's crazy as fuck because he sacrificed himself to save everyone and Eobard's not such a bad guy

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
he might be a really bad guy, we just dont know much about him other than he is really angry at flash and would go pretty far to fuck him over. otherwise for a bad guy, he isnt such a bad guy!