The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Here is an outside of the box idea that is serious.

Start making things a little difficult for her. Get her to tell you she doesn't need you. Then sit back and wait for her to realize she needs you and say you will only come back if she changes the following things, and have a list ready.

That is a way you could still be there and maybe get a little bit of good changes.

khalid

Unelected Mod
I think it is pretty clear that Mist likes to be miserable. That she likes to be able to point out to others that her life sucks. She isn't going to change it because she seems to fucking crave the situation. Of course, this is just all yet another reason that she just really needs therapy.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I think it is pretty clear that Mist likes to be miserable. That she likes to be able to point out to others that her life sucks. She isn't going to change it because she seems to fucking crave the situation. Of course, this is just all yet another reason that she just really needs therapy.
i think she's just too weak/pathetic of a person to face reality and take responsibility for her own failures and inaction in life. it's easier for her to use the professional victim routine, while spending her days playing video games and being an armchair internet expert on subjects which she has zero real world experience with because she's afraid to leave her house.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
The apple doesnt fall far from the tree.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Mist, you need to sell your shit and go travel the world for a few months. Backpack Eastern Europe and then hang on a beach in Asia for a month or so. You need to break your current cycle, and trust me when I say this is the best way to hit the "reset" button. I've had friends in life that got stuck in a similar rut (we all have at some point in our lives) and I can tell you that travelling is probably the best therapy for this. It offers up a whole new perspective on life and the world, forces new and exciting stimulation on you, and is low stress at the same time.. Just do it. You'll return a new person.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I think Mist might fuck up that whole travel thing by going to places like Fallujah and the Gaza strip.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Mist, you need to sell your shit and go travel the world for a few months. Backpack Eastern Europe and then hang on a beach in Asia for a month or so. You need to break your current cycle, and trust me when I say this is the best way to hit the "reset" button. I've had friends in life that got stuck in a similar rut (we all have at some point in our lives) and I can tell you that travelling is probably the best therapy for this. It offers up a whole new perspective on life and the world, forces new and exciting stimulation on you, and is low stress at the same time.. Just do it. You'll return a new person.
I've already liquidated pretty much all my belongings of value other than my computer. A lot of that went into the house. I've got a get-out-of-dodge fund set aside from everything else. But there's no way I would spend money on anything as frivolous as that. I don't really think it's very good advice. A friend of mine, who is much more of a people-person than I am, spent 22k backpacking and otherwise bumming around various countries like Belize and Costa Rica and came back exactly the same person.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
A friend of mine, who is much more of a people-person than I am, spent 22k backpacking and otherwise bumming around various countries like Belize and Costa Rica and came back exactly the same person.
Did they spend all their money on a shitty human being who treats them like trash? If not they came out waaaaaay ahead of you on that one.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
I've already liquidated pretty much all my belongings of value other than my computer. A lot of that went into the house. I've got a get-out-of-dodge fund set aside from everything else. But there's no way I would spend money on anything as frivolous as that. I don't really think it's very good advice. A friend of mine, who is much more of a people-person than I am, spent 22k backpacking and otherwise bumming around various countries like Belize and Costa Rica and came back exactly the same person.
You gotta get over the defeatist attitude which is at the root of your problem. Belize and Costa Rica are still too recognizable-- you need to hit up places that are entirely foreign-- different languages, different customs, unrecognizable food, etc. It needs to challenge/stimulate, and sitting in a treehouse in Costa Rica for a few months smoking weed isn't what I'm talking about.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
No one told you to stfu and move on when you were talking about how you're a virgin looking for a dude to fuck on craigslist Antarius, how about you go eat a dick bro.
The irony is quite strong, I heartilyy chuckle.

But yes, I was given shit on fohss when I was a virgin for being pathetic and lacking confidence, I was given shit on fohss for fucking a crazy chick just to lose my virginity. I was especially given shit about experimenting with a guy. I was given shit for having the first several women I dated step all over my heart because of my inexperience and "nice guy" behavior before I "figured it out on my own". Now that I am more confident and getting what I want, I am, even more, told to shut the fuck up and move on.

But continue coddling a woman posting about her problems in the girl's that broke your heart thread. It's just you following your protective biological programming coupled with years of feminist indoctrination.

Turning a male dominated space for dating/relationship advice into a place to vent about how much of a victim she is a masterstroke. I bet she masturbates at night to the mental image of white knights like you standing guard over her.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'm telling you Mist needs RP! She'll forget all her problems when she's stumbling around as an alpha cock zombie

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I'm mostly posting so you guys have someone to make fun of, in case you got bored of making fun of Dumar and Antarius.

khalid

Unelected Mod
But yes, I was given shit on fohss when I was a virgin for being pathetic and lacking confidence, I was given shit on fohss for fucking a crazy chick just to lose my virginity. I was especially given shit about experimenting with a guy. I was given shit for having the first several women I dated step all over my heart because of my inexperience and "nice guy" behavior before I "figured it out on my own". Now that I am more confident and getting what I want, I am, even more, told to shut the fuck up and move on.
Yes, going from one ridiculously pitiful extreme to the other end of the ridiculous extreme is going to get you mocked.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
The irony is quite strong, I heartilyy chuckle.

But continue coddling a woman posting about her problems in the girl's that broke your heart thread. It's just you following your protective biological programming coupled with years of feminist indoctrination.

Turning a male dominated space for dating/relationship advice into a place to vent about how much of a victim she is a masterstroke. I bet she masturbates at night to the mental image of white knights like you standing guard over her.
Is it ironic because I was telling you to go eat a dick as an insult, but you were eating a dick because you like to? Or do you understand irony as well as you do women? People gave you shit because you're a dumbass, like we still do, the only time anyone's ever told you to STFU and go away is when you started spouting that RedPill shit.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
i think she's just too weak/pathetic of a person to face reality and take responsibility for her own failures and inaction in life. it's easier for her to use the professional victim routine, while spending her days playing video games and being an armchair internet expert on subjects which she has zero real world experience with because she's afraid to leave her house.
Pretty much the nail on the head. Add some complacency on top of it and you have a perfect descriptor of Mist's life.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Pretty much the nail on the head. Add some complacency on top of it and you have a perfect descriptor of Mist's life.
I'm not totally disagreeing with you. A big part of my problem is that I can't figure out what I would be doing with my life if I wasn't doing this.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I want Mist to stay miserable. It cheers me up to know that somehow, someone on these forums has a more awful life than I do.

khorum

Murder Apologist
I'm not totally disagreeing with you. A big part of my problem is that I can't figure out what I would be doing with my life if I wasn't doing this.
You could be raising babies. And making nutritious meals for happy children. While pregnant. And barefoot.