The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
rrr_img_131487.jpg

rrr_img_131490.jpg

rrr_img_131492.jpg

rrr_img_131493.jpg

rrr_img_131494.jpg

Ex girlfriend of mine. Still had these lying around, enjoy. Or don't.

Don't mind the stupid ads, I had to use winrar on my phone to open the zip.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I thought you said she had a flat ass.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I thought you said she had a flat ass.
Different girl dude. The first one was Cuban, second one is a white girl. First one was 9 months of "talking" I detailed in the marriage thread, second is a girl I dated for 5 years. Both good at sex, first was better tho.

I stumbled across the pictures of my old ex and felt like sharing since you guys were so cool about everything.

• 1Jew

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I went to a bar and met a girl and got her number. Had a short text conversation with her, asked her to dinner, she said she'd get back to me, but hasn't yet.

Totally crushed bros. Or not, whatever.

• 1Jew

Echuta

Golden Knight of the Realm
I went to a bar and met a girl and got her number. Had a short text conversation with her, asked her to dinner, she said she'd get back to me, but hasn't yet.

Totally crushed bros. Or not, whatever.
After getting her number did you wait two days before texting her?

• 1Jew

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
No, but she actually replied the next day. She's just really slow in responding to texts I noticed. I have my phone on me 100% of the day, because I'm on call with patients, so I respond immediately to texts, she takes a couple hours.

We still haven't been on a date yet, she's always busy, family in town, friend going away party etc. Must be exhausting to have a life outside work.

• 1Jew
  • 1Picard

chorboy

Silver Knight of the Realm
If a girl doesn't respond within two hours, 98% of the time that means she isn't into you.

• 1Jew

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Dated her for 2 and a half years, started to realize she was falling out of love with me. Broke up with her, she started dating a long time friend of mine immediately.

Went into a dark depression.

Decided to fix my shit lost 65lbs, got a great job,Traveled the world a bit.

She texts me in March asking to reconnect and bury the hatchet. I accept we hang out with her and her boyfriend, tells me they are in an open relationship. Start fucking her again while he's at work, fuck her so hard one day she passes out asleep when she's home. He reads her texts finds out we are fucking. Apparently relationship was not that "open"

She cuts off contact, tells mutual friends and her boyfriend I raped her, contact lawyer have lawyer letter write letter including text messages showing she initiated the sex. Sent letter to her and him.

Mutual friends cut them off and kick them out of the house they all rented together. Boyfriend is convinced I raped her by deception and it was not her fault. They eloped and live in a slum.

Saw her last week she has gained 60lbs and has gross pink hair, she was so beautiful it's sad now.

She did break my heart pals, and part of me will forever love her but it's in the past. I feel more sad about what has happened to her and how my former friend is just completely fooled by her.

I felt bad getting a lawyer but rape threats are serious and I had to protect myself. I have a new girl whom no matter how hard I try can't feel the same as I did with her. Wonder if I'm broken or she just isn't the one.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 2 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
No, but she actually replied the next day. She's just really slow in responding to texts I noticed. I have my phone on me 100% of the day, because I'm on call with patients, so I respond immediately to texts, she takes a couple hours.

We still haven't been on a date yet, she's always busy, family in town, friend going away party etc. Must be exhausting to have a life outside work.
Immediately responding to texts is perceived by most girls as creepy, just FYI

• 1Jew

chorboy

Silver Knight of the Realm
Immediately responding to texts is perceived by most girls as creepy, just FYI
Lol no, most girls hate it when dudes don't reply to text messages pretty instantly if you're having a conversation

• 1Jew

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Dated her for 2 and a half years, started to realize she was falling out of love with me. Broke up with her, she started dating a long time friend of mine immediately.

Went into a dark depression.

Decided to fix my shit lost 65lbs, got a great job,Traveled the world a bit.

She texts me in March asking to reconnect and bury the hatchet. I accept we hang out with her and her boyfriend, tells me they are in an open relationship. Start fucking her again while he's at work, fuck her so hard one day she passes out asleep when she's home. He reads her texts finds out we are fucking. Apparently relationship was not that "open"

She cuts off contact, tells mutual friends and her boyfriend I raped her, contact lawyer have lawyer letter write letter including text messages showing she initiated the sex. Sent letter to her and him.

Mutual friends cut them off and kick them out of the house they all rented together. Boyfriend is convinced I raped her by deception and it was not her fault. They eloped and live in a slum.

Saw her last week she has gained 60lbs and has gross pink hair, she was so beautiful it's sad now.

She did break my heart pals, and part of me will forever love her but it's in the past. I feel more sad about what has happened to her and how my former friend is just completely fooled by her.

I felt bad getting a lawyer but rape threats are serious and I had to protect myself. I have a new girl whom no matter how hard I try can't feel the same as I did with her. Wonder if I'm broken or she just isn't the one.
@Mist you have to put out now, else a_skeleton_02 will seal the deal here.

• 1Jew

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
I secured a normie first date with the first normie girl I liked (a little too much) since a year well after the end of a 5-ish year toxic alcohol/drug fueled out of control relationship; which I am still recovering from.

Of course I fucked it up (alcohol/drug fueled insanity chat) before said first date ever happened and now we are not even on speaking terms. I now feel that I must permanently avoid walking down the block she works, which my building is adjacent to.

Dumb.

• 1Jew
  • 1Worf