The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
They are good fakes, though. She had some room to work with. Those terrible grapefruit fake titties on a prior negative-A cups absolutely kill me.

Daly, pussy is not some finite resource. Enjoy it or, if it's stressing you out, go find something new(who isn't cheating on you).
#thedream

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
They are good fakes, though. She had some room to work with. Those terrible grapefruit fake titties on a prior negative-A cups absolutely kill me.

Daly, pussy is not some finite resource. Enjoy it or, if it's stressing you out, go find something new(who isn't cheating on you).
She does have a pretty good body. I don't think I'd put up with crazy for it, but we can all agree she's hot.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I didn't really update the situation, but it's been over since then. Just figured i'd share the wealth and be a dick.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Why the hate for fake tits? Fake tits are awesome and probably rank somewhere in the top 5 best things about Dallas.

• 1Haram
Reactions: 1 user

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Why the hate for fake tits? Fake tits are awesome and probably rank somewhere in the top 5 best things about Dallas.
I don't hate fake tits, but they are definitely different than natural ones. I love me some natural B's or so. This chick's job seems about the right size maybe a tad too big, but most of them seem to go too big and end up looking like balloon tits.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Give her time. Dudes will start paying her a tiny bit less attention, and she'll go in and get those tatas upgraded again. The breaking point will probably be the night she goes into a bar and has to buy her own drink.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
She had 2 or 3 jobs or upgrades when these pictures were taken. She's since gotten them reduced a bit. Her surgeon must love all the repeat jobs.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah any woman who is adjusting her tit size like she is tweaking the air pressure in her car tires should have set off a red flag. Sorry for what went down, but I think you know that there were plenty of warning signs along the way that this was going to blow up. Thanks for sharing, though.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
She had 2 or 3 jobs or upgrades when these pictures were taken. She's since gotten them reduced a bit. Her surgeon must love all the repeat jobs.
Geez. Every time they go in there, the scars get worse (her scars are visible) and you gain more scar tissue and lose breast tissue which helps conceal the implants. Getting a revision just for size is total stupidity.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Believe they went underneath the armpit after the first job, which was a complete botch job. 2 after that were to fix it and then downsize after going "too big".

• 1Jew

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Bit of a thread necro at the behest of Haast. Got to mess around with her after my divorce, but she wanted marriage almost immediately, and kids soon after. She was 18.

rrr_img_127633.jpg
rrr_img_127634.jpg
rrr_img_127635.jpg

• 1Jew