The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
hmmmmmm....walk on the beach ? a happy hooker = cheaper rates ? naaah....she wanted to...i guess it beats walking on Broadway

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
While I can see that is probably your whore account, that's fairly risky posting in a place like this.

That's not the same girl I said was cute, was it? Different nose, if I remember correctly, and doesn't seem anywhere near as cute, but I didn't go back and look either so it could be the same with different angles/lighting I guess. Different name too though, I think?

If this is a different chick, what's the deal there? And how does she love you already? Are you two-timing the other girl? What about the walk on the beach? I'm so confused!

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
The problem Vvoid is in video the whores are animated so almost seem like real people. This is why it's best to make hookers pretend they're dead when you bang them. Then there's no getting creeped out when they actually seem like a person.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
rrr_img_66374.jpg

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i was going to say "hey j49 post more pics".....but then i saw the video
*sigh* her voice is kinda annoying

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Its like when we think you couldnt be any more of a shitty person YOU TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELF and prove us wrong.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I think she really loves you Johnny. I'm very happy for you two.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Lovely FB account there! Do your hooker friends not get jealous of each other?