The Joe Rogan Experience

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
yea so far this podcast is "company man" joe rogan, like the bullshit and praises he and dana are spewing out, is pretty disgusting. I don't watch MMA, but i did see the match like many others and it was pathetic. Holly Holme was fight like Mike Tyson in the early 80's Ronda was rocked in the first 10s and she never recovered, almost like she was like fighting drunk.

But no, so far it's just yea, yea fighting is good! women are good!, ufc is good!

zubdub_sl

shitlord
Yeah, Rogan is always in maximum overshill mode when it comes to Dana White or Rhonda Rousey. He was literally telling Rhonda she was a perfect 10. Last time I checked perfect tens didn't have traps and man shoulders, but whatever. With that being said, still a great podcast and I like that he still has some controversial people on from time to time. That Gavin McGinis episode was out of control lol

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Gavin Mcginis cracks me the fuck up, him pissing off all the females on Fox is amazing

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
This is one of the reasons i skip over the fight companion (besides i have no interest in MMA)

why are all these fighters and mma guys just sucking on rondas asshole?

hopefully he haslessmma ppl on, those are the most boring podcasts.

i mean can't he have pro pool player on or something, or a skilled chef? one of his hobbies that doesn't involve boring fighters or hunting.

I just dug through a podcast and was listening to the coffee one, that guy was great.

need more of that.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Its pretty hilarious how wrong they are when they talk fight match ups. They also never talked about how weak or experienced the competition in womens MMA since that would take away from Ronda. Competition was so weak that she was able to armbar every girl in less then a minute then they claim Pound for pound she is possibly the best fighter in the world ect. Fucking ridiculous when people start saying she can take Conor, Aldo, Dillashaw

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

Oh this woman is awesome, i saw a clip or two of her (usually posted in response to a gamergate post or something).

i mean 725 - Graham Hancock & Randall Carlson wasn't bad either, but it's just 2 old guys talking about their book and shit and whatever. (i know graham's been on a bunch w/ his chariot of the gods shit, but it gets old)

Still not complaining, way better than all the MMA bullshity friends he has on.

(and again you might ask why do i listen then? sometimes you just run outta shit to listen to chores/running, you know how it goes)

but this bitch is great.

xzi

Mouthbreather
There's been a lot of decent guests lately imo. I'm fascinated by Randall Carlson and Graham Hancock for sure, that has to be my favorite non comedian episode in quite a while.

Speaking of comedian episodes: Bill Burr was on again and it was fucking great.

zubdub_sl

shitlord
This episode was one of his best in recent memory. Amazing what happens when Joe doesn't do another boring ass hunter episode.

iannis

Musty Nester
holy shit, how many of these does he do a week? Does he do one a day?

I liked the milo one. I'm not into mma, but joe does an entertaining show when I do listen to him.

I have listened to Rogan's podcast a few times when he had a guest I wanted to hear but I felt that it was too long (are they still 3 hours long?) and his combination of pothead and meathead was a little much for me to take. Also I have no interest in MMA.
this. moreover, i feel this podcast is for straight males who are coming to terms with their own sensitivities/vulnerablities who are troubled that it wont make them alpha anymore. its the mixing of superficial and the unknown/woowoo-ness that makes even more unbearable.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Yeah I don't follow MMA at all but I did really enjoy the episode he did with Miesha Tate (female MMA champ) a few weeks back. It helped that she's both really hot and has a cool personality, but they actually managed to talk about the MMA stuff in a way that's interesting even if you don't follow the sport, and they touched on some other cool stuff instead of just three hours of "so and so fighter said such and such about so and so and X could definitely beat Y because he has a really awesome [fighting move] etc etc etc."

On the flip side there are episodes like this one, which I challenge anyone to try and listen to in it's entirety:

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah his shows are hit or miss. Sometimes he's talking about Bigfoot with Bobcat Goldthwait for like 2 hours and it's cool, sometimes he's talking MMA and I could give a fuck, sometimes he's going off on some pseudo science bullshit and I just can't. But he has some really good ones.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
A few weeks ago he had an entire week of bitches, and not informative smart bitches like Ronda Patrick, just nonsense bitches, that was pretty much a horrible weekk.

When he gets all gay into archery or hunting, it's like damn you auto-download, you wastin my bandwidth with this shit.

Actually the gay archery and hunting shit is so bad, this angry gay brit is a welcome now.