The Joe Rogan Experience

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Column_sl

shitlord
I don't know about you, Column. You're literally having a circular argument with yourself. When people complain about you shitposting and I ignore the reports, is this what it's like?
O here we go, the mods about to infract because hes losing a debate. Always got to make sure everyone knows you are posting as a mod right?

Thought only Tarrant did that. Maybe a_skeleton_03 is right after all

Why do you mods even bother to argue in threads if it always comes down to the same pussy shit Sean would always pull in the gaming thread...

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Bro I'm not losing, I'm not infracting anyone, I'm not even sure what is happening anymore. You're arguing against points no one made, saying the same thing over and over ignoring reality. I was just asking for the people who are forced to put up with you full time if this is really what it's like all the time. Now you're trying to play the victim card based again on shit that didn't happen... I worry about you, you need some kind of help and I am not the man to give it.

Column_sl

shitlord
You played the mod card first my friend, why even bring it up?

And if anyone needs help it's you. Especially if I bother you so much.

In your special reality popular pod cast hosts make more money then popular radio show hosts even when those pod shows have no major sponsors to pay them anything. Who's out of touch,and delusional? Hey Gramps, don't trip over your balls on the way out

Goatface

if talking about the last 10 years, think i would the top podcasts would be equal if not doing better than the top new comedy radio shows.
and i just say that as i can not find any new radio shows.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
In your special reality popular pod cast hosts make more money then popular radio show hosts even when those pod shows have no major sponsors to pay them anything.
This is only happening in your special reality in which you make up what chaos is saying and project it onto him so you can rage.

Column_sl

shitlord
To put it in perspective. The lowest talk radio show in the top 30 does 1.5+ million viewers a day

Rush Limbaugh does 13.25 million

Morning edition does 13 million. in The top 20, 6 of them are on NPR, and they are all averaging 3 million a day. Those are TV show numbers...

Radio is clearly dead right?

Joe Rogan who is the top 5 most downloaded podcasts in the world is doing 9 million downloads ( that is not unique viewers) weekly.

Barely anyone pulls Joe Rogan numbers, he is pulling in a huge viewership from multiple diffrent ventures hes been apart of, and yet he can't touch radio.

penalty_sl

shitlord
Is it just me or does Joe come off as a huge broscientist? he talks about alpha brain or shroomtech (lol) then later he will say you dont need supps and they are stupid. Then I heard him say the meat he eats is healthier because the animal runs fast or some wacky stupid shit like that.

Goatface

maybe you are just hearing the short form opinions. he can and has talked for very long periods about why this free roam grass feed thing is better than something else.

the pills and supplements talk always seems to be contradictory, but i normally chalk that up to a little voice in his head going, dude you just said this shit is pretty much magic better say something to protect your ass. 'or it could just all be bullshit, what do i know, but it seems to work for me'

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
he just likes to talk about what "seems" to work for him, like when he was spouting off bulletproof coffee to everyone that would listen. I mean i kinda knew it was bullshit, b/c it's basically a recipe for chocolate, that's why it tastes good, and the bulletproof coffee beans was instant shit with him talking about it being moldy. Guess what, all beans have coffee/cocoa have to ferment, otherwise you're just eating berries.

took him long enough to bring a coffee expert to debunk that shit, while getting fat with buttered coffee.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Unfortunately it's hard to get good advertisers on podcasts. It's not really that the big companies don't want to advertise on them because the engagement is through the roof, but it's just too much work. They can make a multi-million dollar ad buy for TV and Radio and be all over the country with one phone call, but for podcasts everybody runs their own business and it's a few thousand dollars here and there for each podcast and they just don't want to mess with it. That's one reason a lot of podcasts are going places like podcast one because they can sell a bundle of ads on a bunch of different shows at once. Even the networks like Nerdist/Earwolf/Carolla Digital etc. are really small time compared to TV and radio.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
After starting this thread I feel like Joe went on vacation, shows were sparse until the last week. The Fight Companion from last Saturday was great, assuming you like MMA. Les Stroud did not have hos best showing but still more entertaining than most shit out there.

So recent guests are pretty solid...

Abby Martin from Breaking the Set. Famous for protesting Russian military intervention in Ukraine.

Alex Winter - YES! Bill S. Preston Esquire!!!! He is promoting a Documentary about the DEEP WEB

Jim Norton