The Joe Rogan Experience

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
the double fight companion wasn't even a commentary really. This is actually the first one i heard (i skip them all) but b/c i ran out of material, why not. I barely talked about the fights in question, more like just a regular podcast, but i could do without brendon he's just not entertaining, he talks a lot, but that doesn't mean he puts out quality.

les stroud podcast was really hampered by more brian stupid shit "ugh dood, can you like swallow a protein bar poop it out and eat it later? uh dood". It was annoying a tiny bit annoying with Joe, pretty much unrelenting in his task to make Les say that bigfoot is bullshit, cuz of what Joe went through with his bigfoot bullshit show.

I mean wtf, les stroud is the real survivorman we all believe in, let him have a shit show about a shit myth. It's really no different or as disingenuous as when Joe keeps on bringing up bullshit like, "OMG Kevin james is one of the greatest comedians ever, he's so funny!"

He will not say his comedian friends suck, which we can all understand is normal, but to espouse that they are actually good? come on, same kind of bullshit.

zubdub_sl

shitlord
Joe himself isn't exactly the strongest stand-up (love his podcast, but let's be real), so it's odd when he goes on and on about the "craft" of stand-up and speaks on it in such an authoritative way, especially in front of god tier stand ups like Bill Burr, but that's another story. The whole thing that gets me is that Joe has not strayed away from bullshit junk TV in the past, and even did his own SciFi network show with an episode based on Bigfoot, so he invites his pal on the podcast just to rip his new show to shreds? When he was trying to promote it? I don't believe in fucking yetis but I mean c'mon, they just seemed to be overdoing it on the berating and abrasiveness imo. Would barely even let Survivorman talk.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I listened to the Jim Norton episode. It was interesting, I like Norton but I don't really listen to him all that much so it was funny.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Joe himself isn't exactly the strongest stand-up (love his podcast, but let's be real), so it's odd when he goes on and on about the "craft" of stand-up and speaks on it in such an authoritative way, especially in front of god tier stand ups like Bill Burr, but that's another story. The whole thing that gets me is that Joe has not strayed away from bullshit junk TV in the past, and even did his own SciFi network show with an episode based on Bigfoot, so he invites his pal on the podcast just to rip his new show to shreds? When he was trying to promote it? I don't believe in fucking yetis but I mean c'mon, they just seemed to be overdoing it on the berating and abrasiveness imo. Would barely even let Survivorman talk.
Joe's a better podcaster than standup

and survivorman couldn't talk cuz brian kept on being brian

Joe thinks that he did one bigfoot episode, and he hunted a few animals that he can now go toe to toe with survivorman.

Just like how you put it, survivorman is god tier survivor, ain't no fucker around would ever argue with that.

When Joe has a god tier guest on, he just listens a bit, gives a few talking points and never brings on brian anymore, cuz brian would do stupid brian shit, and let the god tier guy talk. That didn't happen here.

It seemed that survivorman was going into his bigfoot series with a vastly open mind, especially since he had that own personal "meeting", and he's just trying to have a crew survive and document shit.

Joe's like "i did this episode shit, and talk to this shithead and that shithead and this monkey suit, fuck you!" "why are you doing this stupid show, believe me i did it already" is basically what he was saying, or his attitude.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
That Abby Martin episode was like listening to a freshman PoliSci student.

"The corporations, maaaaan"

Incoherent, whiny rambling.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I don't watch news or her program(former), she does seem to take the Fox News, Legs all the Way approach.
rrr_img_95039.jpg
rrr_img_95040.jpg
rrr_img_95041.jpg
rrr_img_95042.jpg
rrr_img_95043.jpg
rrr_img_95044.jpg

That's just a quick google, of course theres more.

I guess she used to just sit in front of a big screen in short skirts?

But i wouldn't say it was incoherent, rambling much? yes of course, but coherent rambling.

MaulNutz_sl

shitlord
Jordan Gilbert aka n0thing the legendary 1.6 Counter-Strike player will be on the podcast today. Here is some nostalgia for you old CS players

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
back logged on podcasts, this gay was annoying
Joe Rogan Experience #702 - Milo Yiannopoulos

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider

Been catching up on his podcast and caught this episode and I'd have to say its probably one of his best, seriously great discussion.

Volto!

Lord Nagafen Raider
Couldn't agree more. That Michael Wood interview was something else. Dude policed irl The Wire basically.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

wow this guy is unbearable, why is Rogan getting all these fags on the podcast? btw i don't think this guy is gay, he's just a fag, 80's talk yo.

actually idk, i couldn't finish the podcast, which is pretty rare.

Even the fight companions are bearable w/ that half brain brendan.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Well Gavin is similar to Milo. They both speak their mind and shit all over SJW's in interviews.

Volto!

Lord Nagafen Raider
I almost turned off this podcast with Gavin five minutes into the interview because it was obvious dude is a fucking moron. Then after a while I felt compelled to finish listening just too see if Joe would man up and call him on all the nonsensical bullshit he was rambling on about. When he came out as a Catholic and started "proving" that god exists, I literally made popcorn and just enjoyed the rest of the show. Joe did a good job on calling him out on a lot his ideas without being a dick about it. I found the conversations between Joe and Jamie when Gavin would leave to use the bathroom pretty interesting as well.

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
This was the most fascinating JRE I've seen so far. Not sure if it's because Leno controlled the whole thing pretty much or what, but I just thought it was pretty damn good.