The Magicians

Maul

Dental Dammer
Lol the breaking out into song fucking slays me everytime, Beast is the best thing in the show. Plus Alice tittys of course.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Lol the breaking out into song fucking slays me everytime, Beast is the best thing in the show. Plus Alice tittys of course.

The character reminds me of Farscape's Scorpius. Dude's a murderous asshole but you can't help but love him.

• 2Like

Ladro

Anomaly
That's a good reference, Beast is definitely bringing some crazy like Scorpius. The singing was pretty great and the looks Julia was tossing him were perfect. Loved the last scene with Marina, they both looked like they couldn't wait to kill him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
I think the issue is the first season and this one share very little in terms of setting/plot. first season was 'real world hogwarts college', now we are getting into more of 'real world narnia' but with the same characters. i stil love the show, but i sort of hope they will just go back to school at some point. Unlikely, but i can dream. Its still one of my favorite shows right now, but i can forgive lots of small problems for a show where the premise is something i really enjoy.

• 1Like

Cybsled

Well then

So they are pretty much past book 1 now and into 2. Sorry to see the Beast go, though. What Reynard did to that cat and Marina was fucked up lol

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
I dubbed over a 2 minute part of this episode with magic missile magic missile magic missile in my head.

• 2Like

Ladro

Anomaly
Didn't see that coming... hopefully they're not trying to move too fast; that felt kind of fast for a second episode.

• 1Like

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
That was the third episode and I like that they didn't stretch it out the whole season.

Is it fucked up that I couldn't watch the cat part but laughed my ass off while he eating Marina ?

• 1Like

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
WTF that was episode 3?! Where do they go from here, that was like all the major plot lines.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Is it fucked up that I couldn't watch the cat part but laughed my ass off while he eating Marina ?

The cat bit greatly disturbed me. That was horrible hearing it mew in pain. I went from not really giving a shit about what happens to Reynard to wanting to see that asshole slowly gutted.

Still super tired of the cussing being bleeped out, it's annoying to hear the audio cut out.

Yeah, isn't this actually a Canadian show? Showcase network they are dropping F bombs like crazy. I assume when Syfy airs it they mute it out.

• 1Like

Cybsled

Ya, Syfy just mutes it out. They have loosened up a bit swear wise to match what AMC allows, but F bombs are still off limits.

• 1Like

Maul

Dental Dammer
Fuck, beast is dead and Alices Tittys are gone, no point watching anymore?

• 1Like

Cybsled

I would keep watching. You never know what or who may show up ;o

• 2Like

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
Yeah and the goat god is still here. Shitting up the well had me in tears.

edit : and he should be free now with the beast dead.

• 1Like