The Mandalorian

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Well the show is over so no she won't be back on the show. She was supposed to get a spinoff series but i'm guessing it would have been just as bad as the other spin off series and there is no way they can force disney to create a spin off series just for her.
To be fair, the only one talking about gina getting her role back on the show mentioned it as part of a settlement. The court can't force that, but it's possible as part of a deal directly with disney.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Well the show is over so no she won't be back on the show. She was supposed to get a spinoff series but i'm guessing it would have been just as bad as the other spin off series and there is no way they can force disney to create a spin off series just for her.

All there is monetary compensation and Disney burns billions of dollars for woke DEI shit they won't even blink over having to spend a few hundred thousand in some wrongful termination payout, not even if its a few million for pain and suffering
The show isn't over. They had one bad season and the finale left things open ended for at least one more season to happen. There is supposedly also a Mando movie to be made, but that seems unlikely at this point. Star wars is dead as fuck right now. They will try one more time to make Mando better in season 4 and if that doesn't happen, then there won't be a movie. If season 4 happens then it will likely be a final season and a Gina return is possible.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
To be fair, the only one talking about gina getting her role back on the show mentioned it as part of a settlement. The court can't force that, but it's possible as part of a deal directly with disney.

This is true even though the judge hasn't ruled on it, legally the court can't give her the job back. That's up to Disney in a settlement.

If this doesn't get settled there is no chance of a job.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
The only reason I mentioned getting her role back as that has what Gina said she wants most. She isn't out there to destroy Disney and she's not in it to get richer. If Disney did bring her back, this case would be over.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Gina Carano's settlement resulting in a Cara Dune cameo in all Mandoverse seasons would be funny.

• 1Like
  • 1I Came
Reactions: 1 users

Sylas

<Gold Donor>
The show isn't over. They had one bad season and the finale left things open ended for at least one more season to happen. There is supposedly also a Mando movie to be made, but that seems unlikely at this point. Star wars is dead as fuck right now. They will try one more time to make Mando better in season 4 and if that doesn't happen, then there won't be a movie. If season 4 happens then it will likely be a final season and a Gina return is possible.
what? The show is over, season 4 was replaced with "The Mandalorian and Grogu", a feature film.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Are you unfamiliar with the famed Astro tv/movie hot takes?
I think we're all just wondering what shit-ass utuber he got that from. But we don't want to ask because then he'll post another doomcock video.

• 2Like
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 2 users