The Mandalorian

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
39 without credits. So a standard TV hour long episode.
last season's finale was 44 minutes which is standard on a broadcast channel with commercials. no commercials on Disney+ so yes, its short this year. its ok. i can only take so many jack black and lezzo cringe scenes, should really just make these 20 minutes long. then make a 3 year priod between seasons.

Fadaar

That guy
the credits for this show are long as shit too along with the recap at the beginning

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
It was prob some of the old mando dudes on the land shiv, no shot they didn’t notice moff Gideon running a secret stacked based on the planet, then also knew where the great forge was.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Fty0u0KXoAAHe0U.jpeg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i like Katie, its unfortunate they are making her look like the asshole so she can take over the show from Pascal . i dont like that
I think they changed her character pretty drastically from last season where she was a definite hardass douche. This season she's giving grogu cuddles, saving din from weirdo cyborgs, going on buddy cop episodes where HE plays bad cop. They definitely softened her edge and I think it's because they want her to be a bargaining chip if Pedro wants more money. They can just say that katee is MORE than willing to take over and they can just deepfake his voice

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I think they changed her character pretty drastically from last season where she was a definite hardass douche. This season she's giving grogu cuddles, saving din from weirdo cyborgs, going on buddy cop episodes where HE plays bad cop. They definitely softened her edge and I think it's because they want her to be a bargaining chip if Pedro wants more money. They can just say that katee is MORE than willing to take over and they can just deepfake his voice
dude, i think its already a done deal. Mando is probably gone after tonight. which is fucked up because baby Yoda left Luke to be with him. if thats the case, its gonna piss a lot of people off and they will wrongly take it out on Miss Sackhoff, who had no say in any of this.

joz123

Potato del Grande
If anything Bo gets her own show and Mando stays. Next season Pedro will just do the voice from one of his mansions and have some stunt dude do everything else.

• 1Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
If anything Bo gets her own show and Mando stays. Next season Pedro will just do the voice from one of his mansions and have some stunt dude do everything else.
that's already what he's doing. he had complaints because without showing his face he was technically a "voice actor" and being paid as such. he's fighting super hard to take his helmet off just so he can get bumped up to live action actor. it always creates internal problems when actors start dictating what the writers have to do. sometimes the fans agree with the actor (henry cavil in the witcher), but usually it just comes off to the fans as an actor getting too big for his britches.

it's definitely going to be interesting to see what happens tonight, but i'm not expecting any paradigm shifts in that regard, quite yet

• 2Like

Cybsled

They didn't kill off Cara Dune, they aren't going to kill off Dinn. If anything, they might just try to widen the cast pool so they have some episodes with Dinn in it, and some they dont

• 2Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
As they have difficulty launching other shows that aren't self-contained like Andor, they'll use it as a platform for all the spinoffs without actually starting a new show.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Outstanding finale, fucking awesome. If it ended there I would be happy. If it continued, I'd be happier. Just awesome the entire episode.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Yep non stop goodness with most of the rumors being just that. Rumors. Looks like we are back to season 1 status quo.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users