The Netflix Thread

sliverstorm

Trakanon Raider

Love Jeremy Saulnier. Hold The Dark was a bit out there and not quite as tight as Blue Ruin/Green Room, so hoping this is a return to form.

• 2Like
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 2 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Be aware there's a ton of Netflix show leaks, full episodes but only partial seasons including Arcane S2.

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>

Love Jeremy Saulnier. Hold The Dark was a bit out there and not quite as tight as Blue Ruin/Green Room, so hoping this is a return to form.

Blue ruin and green room are both excellent films. I had forgotten he actually did to hold the dark, which I read the book and it was a pretty faithful adaptation. He knows how to do hyper violent realistic drama, but this looks dei inspired. I might give it a chance but I don't know, I'd rather wait and see just how bad it might be. The fact that it's being a Netflix movie kind of tells me but it's probably going to be shit compared to his other films.

The guy is a really good director though.

Last edited:
  • 3Like

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I’m really enjoying the show Suits. Lawyer drama thats angry and fun.
iu

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Malakriss

I don't know whether that will be good or not, I can only tell you whoever made the trailer decision to go letter by letter at the end is retarded.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Plenty of killing in this trailer, better than Lara Croft based solely on carnage

• 2Like

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Plenty of killing in this trailer, better than Lara Croft based solely on carnage

Is that the same studio that did Jin-roh: The Wolf Brigade? Looks like very similar animation.

I'm not a huge anime person, but I've like some in the past and that's probably one of my favorites.

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Started watching Florida Man on Netflix. Nothing amazing but enjoyable so far. About halfway into S1.

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
What is that?
Crime sorta comedy about ex-cop and gambling junkie who works off his debt working for the bookie he owes the tab to. His job takes him to Florida where he is originally from. Of course his family is still there.

• 2Like