The New England Patriots 2014 Playoffs Thread

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
It's too big. Giant sandwiches like that are impractical to eat. I'd rather just grind/tear everything up and have them serve it in a big bowl nachos grande style.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
It's too big. Giant sandwiches like that are impractical to eat. I'd rather just grind/tear everything up and have them serve it in a big bowl nachos grande style.
As the mayor of the guy who sells the worst hamburgers on the planet. You WOULD say that. #McDStories

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
He's the mayor of New Orleans? At least, I think that's where I got the hamburger with rice and shrimp mixed in with the meat.

Scyfi

N00b
haha
rrr_img_87550.jpg

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I'm still going all home teams.

Seahawks by 10 (Michael and Turbin getting a ton of work is only reason for non-blowout)
Broncos by 8 (A ton of Broncos running game is only reason for non-blowout)
Packers by 2 (Game won't be over until the final minute)
Patriots by 7 (Game won't be over until the final minute)

Edit: Err, how much of the playoff game do you want to waste in the can after that monstrosity?

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Green Bay weather is supposed to climb up into the 20s - far cry from the literally sub-zero stuff we've been dealing with / you saw in last year's SF/GB game.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Packers have 3 straight playoff losses at home too. They better play better than in the past.

My picks are Seattle, Denver, Patriots, and Dallas.

penalty_sl

shitlord
Green Bay weather is supposed to climb up into the 20s - far cry from the literally sub-zero stuff we've been dealing with / you saw in last year's SF/GB game.
Currently 1 degrees and feels like -16, and the wind is whipping like a mad man in gb right now and its been like this all week. I'd be surprised if it gets to 20 sunday.

I'm gonna double layer snowpants under my snowmobile suit for the game and wear my snowboarding goggles. Idgaf how stupid I look this time.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Currently 1 degrees and feels like -16, and the wind is whipping like a mad man in gb right now and its been like this all week. I'd be surprised if it gets to 20 sunday.

I'm gonna double layer snowpants under my snowmobile suit for the game and wear my snowboarding goggles. Idgaf how stupid I look this time.
If a green painted topless dude shows up to the game... green bay by 20..

Other picks:

Seattle
Denver
Baltimore

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
"How 'bout we be the better guys for once!" made me lol.

That video makes it certain that the refs were in on it. The NFL is creaming over the ratings potential.