The Official Conservative Political Thread

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Are you sure no PACs ever actually spend money on candidates and/or campaigns? Cause, it seems like they do.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Are you sure no PACs ever actually spend money on candidates and/or campaigns? Cause, it seems like they do.
Are you sure the Earth isn't flat. Cause itseemslike it is.

Also, that article is only talking about two PAC's, not all PAC's.

Tea Party Patriots Citizens Fundand theOur Country Deserves BetterPAC.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
To any substantial degree? Negative sir - best I've seen was around 15% or so to date. 85% administrative or more.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
It's only the next logical step to take, they already convinced these fucking retards to vote against their best interest, might as well steal their money next. You and your buddies need a job, just start up a conservative PAC and get retards to pay your salary.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
It's only the next logical step to take, they already convinced these fucking retards to vote against their best interest, might as well steal their money next. You and your buddies need a job, just start up a conservative PAC and get retards to pay your salary.
False consciousness.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
Hey c'mon guys. Lets not fling insults. We all have differing opinions. And thats ok.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I don't want you to kill your kids. I'm counting on them to grow up and either drive you crazy or at least give you some perspective. Hopefully one of them is gay.

Numbers_sl

shitlord
The quality of conservative journalism is frighteningly low. However, I shouldn't be surprised since the conservative group at my school is also full of people of frighteningly low quality. I've never experienced so much stupid in such a small area.

Merlin_sl

shitlord
Shut the fuck up you Nazi sympathizing piece of trash.
rrr_img_60226.jpg